Exact PipeCut systems provide the safest, most accurate and fastest way to cut pipes. Conventionally, metal pipes are cut by hand or with angle grinders which provide imprecise cutting, making the next part of the process – joining more difficult.
Benefits of the Exact PipeCut Systems
- Improving safety in the work place, as well as fire safety from stray sparks.
- Perfect, smooth and accurate cut ends of the pipe, ready for joining through welding etc.
- Exact Pipe Cutters are much faster at cutting pipe sections than any alternative methods – saving time and improving efficiency
- Lightweight machines designed specifically for on site tasks
- Machine operates whilst clamped to the work piece – reducing risk of worker injury
- Range of pipe materials can be cut with one machine
- All pipe materials such as steel, stainless, cast-iron, copper, plastic, multi-layer can be cut
- Workbenches or big tripod stands are not needed
- Have been proven to work on vertical fixed position pipes – used by councils to safely cut down lamp posts etc.
Available in a range of sizes, the PipeCut 170 can be used to cut pipes with an outside diameter of 15-170mm, whilst the biggest model, the PipeCut 410E is capable of up to 410mm outside diameter pipework. Exact PipeCut saws are suitable for cutting all types of pipe materials.
The Exact Pipecutting system is the fastest system on the market; for example, it takes about 35 seconds to cut DN 100 cast iron pipe with a PipeCut 170 using the diamond blade. Changing blades on Exact PipeCut saws is also extremely simple and quick.
TBWS are able to supply the full Exact Pipe Cutting range as well as all accessories and blades. Please call 01276 505012 for advice or for putting together a package.
EXACT PipeCut V1000B Battery Operated Spiral Ducting Saw
- Range of use: 75 – 1000 mm
- For Spiral Ducting
- Steel, Aluminium and Stainless