FIXING MAGNET – ALFRA TMC 300
An ideal magnet for fixing workpieces in place ready for welding. The Alfra TMC 300 has a maximum lifting force of up to 300kg, even on steel plate of only 6mm in thickness. Weighing just 1kg, its a nice little tool to have for easy metal plate levelling, platform building, fixturing and work holding ready for welding.
M5 and M6 tapped holes on the top and sides enable easy attachment of handling accessories like cutting guides, angle side plates, handles and more.
An ergonomic lever allows for ease of magnet activation with one hand.
The specially designed magnet produces a magnetic field which allows welding as close as 15mm to the magnet.
Lifting Magnet Features
- Outstanding performance on thin walled materials
- Hardened steel base with TiN coating for a long lifetime at simultaneously low air gap – avoids damages of the lower surface.
- Revolutionary magnet technology allows for a much wider range of lifting solutions
- Incredible shear force holding power for a better grip in vertical applications
- Easy one-handed operation
- Dead weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Breakaway force: > 300 kg (660 lbs) on 6 mm (1/4″) steel S235
- Length: 82.5 mm (3-1/4″); width: 80 mm (3-1/8″); height: 32.5 mm (1-1/4″)