HAND LIFTING MAGNET – ALFRA TMH 50
An ideal magnet for the handling of metal materials, the Alfra TMH 50 applies a handle by magnet to easily handle sheet and pipe metal. The use of a handle to move sheet metals improves safety, protecting hands from hot and sharp edged steel. The Alfra TMH 50 weighs just 1.6kgs and features a powerful magnet capable of 50kg lifting capacity even on 3mm thick material.
Lifting Magnet Features
- Outstanding performance on thin walled materials – operable from just 1mm
- Hardened steel base with TiN coating for a long lifetime at simultaneously low air gap – avoids damages of the lower surface.
- Revolutionary magnet technology allows for a much wider range of lifting solutions
- Incredible shear force holding power for a better grip in vertical applications
- Easy one-handed operation
- 180° pivoting lifting eyelet
- A must have for everyone who needs to move welding parts from
one place to another (max. temperature: 60°C; 140°F)
- Dead weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
- Breakaway force: > 300 kg (660 lbs) on 6 mm (1/4″) steel S235 (without adapter plate)
- Max. load-bearing capacity on ﬂ at material: 50 kg (110 lbs) (on 3 mm; 1/8″ steel S235)
- Max. load-bearing capacity during vertical lifts: 35 kg (77 lbs) (on 3 mm; 1/8″ steel S235)
- Length: 126 mm (4-15/16″); width: 80 mm (3-1/8″); height: 100 mm (3-15/16″) (incl. lever: length 190 mm; 7-1/2″, width 124 mm; 4-7/8″