LIFTING MAGNET – ALFRA TML 1000
Perfect for lifting large and heavy sheet metal, beams and box section, the Alfra TML1000 is a strong permanent magnet with a handy lifting eyelet. Standing for “Thin Metal Lifting” the TML provides excellent lifting strengths on even the thinnest of materials. Capable of up to 1000kg lifting force on 10mm material thicknesses and capable of lifting as thin as 2mm.
An effortless ergonomic lever handle engages the magnet to activate adhesion. Similarly, release of the lever is effortless to disengage magnet.
A 360° rotating lifting hook then makes for easy attachment to lifting apparatus, pulleys etc to handle the material.
Lifting Magnet Features
- 3:1 safety factor. Tear off force needs to be 3 times the maximum lifting force.
- Outstanding performance on thin walled materials
- Weight reduction of 70% at same lifting force (than competitive magnets)
- Revolutionary magnet technology allows for a much wider range of lifting solutions
- Tin coated, hardened steel magnetic adhesive surface
- Dead weight: 18.0 kg (40 lbs)
- Breakaway force: > 3,400 kg (7,500 lbs) on 12 mm (1/2″) steel S235
- Max. load-bearing capacity: 1,000 kg (2,200 lbs) (with 3:1 safety factor)
- Length: 470 mm (18-1/2″) (closed lever), width: 195 mm (7-11/16″), height: 335 mm (13-3/16″) (opened lever)
- Magnetic contact area: Length: 386 mm (15-3/16″), width: 94 mm (3-11/16″)