LIFTING MAGNET – ALFRA TML 500
Perfect for lifting large and heavy sheet metal, beams and box section, the Alfra TML500 is a strong permanent magnet with a handy lifting eyelet. Standing for “Thin Metal Lifting” the TML provides excellent lifting strengths on even the thinnest of materials. Capable of up to 490kg lifting force on 10mm material thicknesses and capable of lifting as thin as 5mm with 250kg lifting force.
An effortless ergonomic lever handle engages the magnet to activate adhesion. Similarly, release of the lever is effortless to disengage magnet.
A 360° rotating lifting hook then makes for easy attachment to lifting apparatus, pulleys etc to handle the material.
Lifting Magnet Features
- 3:1 safety factor. Tear off force needs to be 3 times the maximum lifting force.
- Outstanding performance on thin walled materials
- Weight reduction of 70% at same lifting force (than competitive magnets)
- Revolutionary magnet technology allows for a much wider range of lifting solutions
- Tin coated, hardened steel magnetic adhesive surface
- Dead weight: 7.3 kg (16 lbs)
- Breakaway force: > 1,500 kg (3,300 lbs) on 15 mm (9/16″) steel S235
- Max. load-bearing capacity: 500 kg (1,100 lb) (with 3:1 safety factor)
- Max. load-bearing capacity during vertical lifts (90° inclination of the load): 150 kg (330 lbs) (from 15 mm; 9/16″ on steel S235 with 3:1 safety factor)
- Length: 295 mm (11-5/8″)(closed lever), width: 118 mm (4-5/8″), height: 216 mm (8-1/2″) (opened lever)
- Magnetic contact area: length: 185 mm (7-1/4″), width: 88 mm (3-7/16″)