LIFTING MAGNET – ALFRA TML 250
Perfect for lifting large and heavy sheet metal, beams and box section, the Alfra TML250 is a strong permanent magnet with a handy lifting eyelet. Standing for “Thin Metal Lifting” the TML provides excellent lifting strengths on even the thinnest of materials. Capable of up to 250kg lifting force on 10mm material thicknesses and capable of lifting as thin as 3mm with 90kg lifting force.
An effortless ergonomic lever handle engages the magnet to activate adhesion. Similarly, release of the lever is effortless to disengage magnet.
A 360° rotating lifting hook then makes for easy attachment to lifting apparatus, pulleys etc to handle the material.
Lifting Magnet Features
- 3:1 safety factor. Tear off force needs to be 3 times the maximum lifting force.
- Outstanding performance on thin walled materials
- Weight reduction of 7-% at same lifting force
- Revolutionary magnet technology allows for a much wider range of lifting solutions
- Tin coated, hardened steel magnetic adhesive surface
- Dead weight: 3.5 kg (7.7 lbs)
- Breakaway force: > 750 kg (1,653 lbs) on 10 mm (3/8”) steel S235
- Max. load-bearing capacity: 250 kg (550 lbs) (with 3:1 safety factor)
- Length: 240 mm (9-7/16″) (closed lever), width: 91 mm (3-9/16″), height: 191 mm (7-1/2″) (opened lever)
- Magnetic contact area: length: 135 mm (5-5/16″), width: 65 mm (2-9/16″)