AUTOSTAR MIG 200 MULTI PROCESS WELDER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Autostar MIG 200 is specially designed for use in the automotive industry. Supplied with an impressive 3 year warranty, the Autostar range offers great value for money whilst offering excellent welding characteristics and a user friendly interface. An impressive duty cycle of 200 amps at 35%, makes this a great machine for everyday use.
The machine also has a Euro-Torch connection (meaning cost effective spares) and the possibility to use your favourite torch if wanted.
Autostar units feature user friendly controls making them extremely easy to set up and use.
An industrial Wire Feed assembly feeds 0.6 – 0.8mm wire consistently and reliably.
INCLUDED: Inverter power source, MIG welding torch , Earth return lead, Gas hose and Regulator, Operating instructions.
NOT INCLUDED: Mains plug, Shielding gas, Welding wire, Replacement torch consumables, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – All items available through TBWS with the exception of shielding gas.
- MIG/MMA welding power source with high duty cycle for professional users
- Takes 5kg or 15kg wire spools 0.6mm – 0.8mm – steel, stainless steel, aluminium and flux cored wire
- Ideal for the bodyshop and Automotive Industry
- Stick Electrode (MMA) welding rods up to 4mm
- Easily moved around the workshop or garage
- Ready for use with optional spool gun – great for soft wire feed and extended distance from machine
- Digital control gives excellent welding conditions – very easy to set and use
|Input Power||AC 230V – 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||Please Ask|
|Duty Cycle max||200 amps @ 35%|
|Current Range||25 – 200 amps|
Supplied with a Manufacturers 3 year parts and labour warranty