CEBORA POCKET PULSE – MIG WELDING INVERTER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Cebora Pocket Pulse MIG Inverter is a limited edition MIG/MAG welding power source in an extremely portable package weighing just 13.5 kg. The Cebora Pocket Pulse is in a small package, yet features dozens of pre-installed synergic programs to allow optimal machine settings for inexperienced welders, whilst allowing extreme fine tuning for the accomplished welder. The pulsed MIG function, which comes factory fitted, allows to obtain high quality welds even on “difficult” materials and thin thicknesses. Pulsing of the current provides limited heat transfer (with a consequently lower distortion of the workpiece), a higher penetration, an accurate control of the welding arc, the absence of spatter and an extraordinary aesthetic result.
37 Synergic programs including:
Mild Steel Ø 0.6 / 0.8 / 0.9 and 1.0mm
Stainless Steel Ø 0.8 / 0.9mm
Aluminium Ø 0.9 / 1.0mm
CuSI 3% Ø 0.8 / 0.9mm
Flux Cored Wire Ø 0.9mm
- An easy to read LCD screen on the front panel shows on 3 lines, wire and gas type, current and thickness, voltage and wire speed.
- Due to its small size and low weight this is an extremely versatile power source, suitable for various applications including repairs, maintenance and basic car body repairs.
- Possible to run the machine using a generator (min 6 kVA).
- 185A at 20% and 110A at 100% duty cycles
- Suitable for “do-it-yourself” type use due to the low required power input of 2.7 kvA at 100% makes it possible to use the machine on a domestic power supply
- Reverse polarity making gasless welding possible when used with flux cored wires
- Small size, with all the functions of a big latest generation MIG welder
Complies with EN 61000-3-12.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORY: Dedicated trolley art 1653
|230V 50/60 Hz
+ 15% / -20%
|Single phase input|
|16 A||Fuse rating (slow blow)|
|5,5 KVA 20%
3,7 KVA 60%
2,7 KVA 100%
|20A ÷ 185A||Current adjustment range|
|Duty Cycle (10 min.40°C)
According to IEC 60974.1
0,8/0,9 Cu-Si 3%
|Standard supplied synergic programs|
|Ø 200 mm /5 Kg||Max. wire spool size|
|IP 23 S||Protection class|
THE BACKGROUND OF THE CEBORA POCKET PULSE
Thirty years ago, Cebora invented the first portable continuous wire welder in the history. It was called Pocket MIG and in a short time it became a worldwide best seller, sold in millions of units from the Americas to Oceania. For sure one of the products that mainly contributed to make the Cebora brand known in the world.
To celebrate the anniversary, Cebora is pleased to present to its sales network a new achievement of its technology: the Pocket Pulse, art. 305.
For the occasion, we decided to dress the product in a special way, to strongly characterize it also from the image point of view. So, instead of being of our historical red colour, the Pocket Pulse is black with gold writing. A visual impact that will surely catch the eyes.
From the substantial point of view, Pocket Pulse is an inverter synergic continuous wire (MIG-MAG) welding power source which hosts, in the size of a cabin hand luggage, all the over sixty year experience of Cebora as well as all the state of the art technological features, developed also thanks to the feedback of our sales network, that covers more than 100 countries in the world.