F-TECH POCKET PORTABLE WELDING FUME EXTRACTOR
The F Tech Pocket is a compact and lightweight welding fume extraction solution. Designed for carrying to the working area. Similarly, these units are perfect for mobile welders who may need to visit sites and will need to comply with HSE for indoor welding.
Providing a portable localised exhaust ventilation the F Tech Pocket come supplied with fume extraction nozzle and a magnetic stand for ease of placement. Positioning of the nozzle near to the welding area extracts fume at source to help prevent inhalation by the welder.
- Portable and rugged design suitable for carrying to the work area
- Available as 110V or 230V – perfect for on site work.
- Very lightweight – only 20kg
- Long handle for ease of handling
- Extraction nozzle with magnetic support
- Fitted with a plastic extraction nozzle
- Flexible 50mm 2m hose
- 99.5% filter efficiency
- Spark arrestor
- Deodoriser carbon filter
- Fully serviceable
- Readily available accessories and spare parts
- Extracts harmful welding fume, filtering and re-circulating clean air
- Readily available filters at a reasonable price point
- 2 year warranty (90 day warranty on hose)
|Filter efficiency||99.5% E12 Classification|
|Rated input voltage||110V or 230V models (50Hz)|
|Flow rate pressure||110m³/hr|
|Dimensions||580 x 300 x 370 mm|
When considering LEV systems for the workplace, its worth looking at the governments health and safety executive guidance to ensure any equipment is fit for purpose.
Not sure which fume extraction solution to go for? Feel free to contact us and we can make sure you have the appropriate information to select the right extraction for your welding tasks.