DARK BLUE FLAME RETARDANT WELDERS OVERALLS
Overalls specifically designed for use by welders, these quality welders boiler suits are flame retardant protecting the user against hot spatter and grinding sparks. Perfect for home use or in industry, these overalls have breast pockets, a back pocket and even a ruler pocket to carry items easily. Snap fit buttons fasten easily and an elasticated waist provides a better fit and increased comfort. Buttons are concealed to improve safety from snagging etc.
Choose from the drop down list of sizes above. Fitting information for boiler suits listed in the table below
- Overall manufactured from 100% pre-shrunk cotton drill with a unique flame resistant finish, designed specifically for the welding industry.
- The elasticated waist allows for a comfortable fit with some movement when stretching to reach difficult to access areas. Adjustable cuffs allow the overalls to be fitted closely during use and removed easily at the end of a shift.
- Overalls are secured using concealed popper fastening that protected from spatter during welding.
- The overalls feature an embroidered logo on right arm and logo tab on breast pocket.
- Two hip pockets allow storage of small tools to be stored and covered access points allow easy access to under garments.
- A dual compartment pocket on the left breast allows convenient storage of a 6″ rule, pen and notepad.
- The right breast has a tool loop that could hold a tape measure, torch or environment monitor.
- The right leg has a rule pocket that will hold a 12″ rule.
Certified: EN470-1 EN 531:A B1, C1, E1, and EN 533
Resilient to over 50 washes
Material weight: 330g Cotton