GYS EASYMIG 110 – MIG WELDER
The EasyMIG 110 produced by GYS is an ultra compact and lightweight MIG inverter. A multi function machine capable of MMA (stick) welding, MIG welding with gas and without gas (with flux cored MIG wire).
A user friendly interface makes for easy setting of voltage and wire speed. The EASYMIG 110 is recommended for welding steel, stainless steel and occasionally aluminium.
- Easy Set Up – Voltage set selection from 15 to 19 V. Wire speed selection from 2 to 8 m/min.
- Possible to weld steel, stainless steel and Aluminium
- LED Display – indicator lights showing power on and thermal protection
- MIG/MAG / MMA: 0.6mm to 0.8mm MIG wire (1KG spools only). MMA electrodes 1.6mm to 2.5mm
- Polarity reversal cable for gasless welding (when used with gasless MIG wire)
- Sturdy build quality
- Re-inforced metal structure
- Pads for shock absorption
- Integrated wire feeder
- Suitable for Ø 100mm (1kg spools)
- 2 roller motor
- Supplied with 0.8mm roller (solid wires) and 0.9mm (flux core / gasless wires)
- Supplied with connected MIG torch set up for 0.8mm steel MIG wire.
- MIG/MAG welding using shielding gas or run without additional shielding gas (gasless MIG wire required).
SUPPLIED WITH: Power source with connected 2.2m Binzel type MIG torch, 1.6m work return lead and 1.6m electrode holder (MMA / Stick) lead, operating instructions, accessories bag.
Accessories bag contains: Contact tip 0.9 mm. – Gas nozzle (gas). – Tightening key for contact tips. – Gas tube 1 m. – 2 clamps for the gas tube.
|Input Supply 50/60Hz||Fuse amps||Amperage range||60% Duty Cycle||Duty Cycle||Dimensions / Weight|
|230V||16A||30 – 110A (MIG)
30 – 80A (MMA)
|70A||100A @20%||41 x 41.5 x 18.5 cm / 9.5kg|
Inverter technology to ensure an excellent welding current quality and a low electric consumption.
Can weld rutile electrodes . Anti-sticking (prevents electrode sticking at start).
This process allows :
• Welding with cored wire (requires polarity reversal).
• Allows outdoor welding
• Increased portability due to absence of gas bottles.
• Ideal for outdoors work on thin metal sheets.
WHERE IS IT MADE
GYS is a family run company with its main factory in France. As a company they produce most of their line in France and have done so for many years. GYS also have a factory in China which produces the EASYMIG range of machines. This factory is wholly-owned by GYS and operates under the same standards as the main manufacturing plant in France.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
All GYS machines come with a 2 year warranty which is upheld by their large UK headquarters now situated in Rugby.