GYS GYSMI E200 FV MMA INVERTER WELDER KIT
A feature packed stick welder, the GYS GYSMI E200 FV comes ready to go with a set of welding leads and a carry case. Equipped with power factor correction and flexible voltage, its able to run on both 110V and 230V, perfect for on site work. Furthermore, its a very resilient machine for running from generators or using long extension leads up to 100m in length! A DC welding power source, the GYS 200E FV can weld all types of electrodes, rutile coated, basic, stainless and cast iron up to 5.0mm.
Front panel controls are easy to use and completely sealed to prevent dust ingress. A digital meter clearly shows welding amperage.
A duty cycle of of 64% @ 200A is possible on 230V supplies (6.4 minutes out of 10 at full power).
This little arc welder also benefits from features seen on more expensive brands:
Arc Force: Instantaneous increase in welding current in difficult welding conditions
Anti Sticking: Allows easier arc starting and helps prevent rod sticking to the material.
Adjustable Hot Start: Makes it easier to arc with any type of metal (Low Hot Start: for thin metal sheets; High Hot Start: for metals that are difficult to weld such as dirty or oxidized metal sheets)
LIFT TIG FUNCTIONALITY:
Can be used for TIG welding (TIG lift start) when fitted with a TIG torch with valve (please select from dropdown above if you would like to purchase)
- The arc is created by touching the metal with the tungsten electrode – avoiding tungsten inclusions and radio electrical disturbances.
- Machine senses torch touching the workpiece and lowers voltage until the arc is established, raising it for welding.
- Automatic arc release: This innovative function allows the operator to finish the weld without creating craters. The time is adjustable and the function is activated by a movement of the torch.
GYSMI 200E FV FEATURES:
- Immediate start due to a high no load voltage. Makes arc starting easier.
- Constant welding power
- Very smooth melting of welding rods with DC current
- Excellent arc stability and good penetration.
- Suitable for use with generators +/- 15% (Automatic voltage regulation recommended)
- 2m electrode holder lead and 1.6m work return lead
- European made (France)
- Lift TIG capability
- High performance on long extension leads
- 2 Year warranty
|Model||GYS GYSMI 200E FV|
|Amps range||10-200 (230V) 10 – 130 (110V)|
|Duty cycle @ 64% (20ºC)||200A (230V)|
|Input fuse||16A (230V) 20A (110V)|
|Min generator size||10kVA|
|Electrode size for MMA||1.6 – 5.0mm|
|Dimensions||270 x 210 x 140mm|
|Dinse plug size||10 – 25|
GYS are a French family firm started in 1964. Having now expanded internationally, they have a large UK base in Rugby, UK which looks after warranty issues and distribution.
To purchase a TIG torch for this machine, please select from the dropdown menu above. TIG torch is supplied as a 2 part cable with dinse connector and 3/8″ BSP gas hose connector. Note that the torch gas control is via a valve on the torch handle unlike on dedicated TIG machines with a gas solenoid.