GYS TIG 200 AC/DC DUAL VOLTAGE TIG WELDING INVERTER
A single phase AC/DC welding inverter, the GYS TIG 200 AC/DC is a flexible voltage machine. Capable of running from 85 – 265V, these machines can be run well off 110V or 230V and even on long extension leads.
Professional results are possible when TIG welding steel, aluminium, stainless steel as well as alloy steel. A multi function machine, the GYS TIG 200 can also be used to MMA weld steel, stainless steel, cast iron, rutile or basic electrodes. MMA welding functionality includes hot start for easy arc starting, anti-stick and adjustable arc force.
An intuitive interface makes for ease of set up of parameters and a memory can store up to 5 settings for easy re-call.
The GYS TIG 200 AC/DC will function on a standard 230V -13A supply or a 110V – 20A supply even during intensive use with long extension leads (100m)
AC and DC settings:
- Current increase
- Intensity (1 or 2 intensities possible in 4T log mode)
- Down slope.
Specific settings for AC:
- Balance (20 – 60 %) cleaning / penetration
- Frequency to localise the arc with precision (20 – 200 Hz)
- Manual or automatic (AC Easy function)
PULSED TIG SETTINGS
- Easy Pulse Mode: The operator sets the average welding current. The machine automatically adapts the frequency, the hot current and cold current.
- Normal Mode: The operator sets the hot and cold current as well as the frequency.
|Aluminium||TIG AC (10 – 200A)|
|Steel||TIG DC (5 – 160A)|
|Steel||MMA (10 – 160A)|
The machine benefits from 2T and 4T functionality so the user is offered more dexterity and decreased fatigue during welding producing cleaner and more accurate results. In 2T, press the button to begin the weld and release to stop. In 4T, press the button on the torch to start the weld, release, then press the button again to stop.
Package Includes: Inverter power source, 4m WP26 Abicor Binzel SR 26 DB (double button/rocker) switch Tig torch, 2m MMA electrode holder lead, 2m earth return lead, consumables box (spare back caps, ceramics, collets and collet bodies), operating instructions.
Not Included: Regulator, Mains plug, Electrodes, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – Available from TBWS – please ask. Many of the TIG consumables suitable for this machine are listed below.
- High frequency (HF) start or lift TIG
- 2T and 4T trigger action
- Possibility to connect a simple or double button torch, with or without built-in potentiometer.
- Front plug for foot control / pedal (optional)
- Easy pulsed TIG – controlling an average current or manual control of pulse settings
- TIG Spot – spot weld function
|50 / 60HZ||Supply||TIG AC||TIG DC||MMA||Duty Cycle||Dimensions / Weight||Generator requirements|
|230V||13A||10 – 200A||5 – 160A||10 – 160A||200A @13%||20 x 39 x 36 / 19kg||7.5kVA|
|110V||20A||10 – 160A||5 – 160A||10 – 160A||200A @30%||20 x 39 x 36 / 19kg||7.5kVA|