GYS TIG 300 DC TIG WELDER
A 3 phase multi function inverter welder, the GYS TIG 300 is an industry proven TIG power source capable of producing excellent welds in mild and stainless steels. An intuitive control panel allows the user to dial in optimum settings for either DC TIG or MMA welding processes.
The GYS TIG 300 features pre and post flow gas and up/down slope settings as well as 2T and 4T torch trigger control and produces great results in steel and stainless steels. In MMA mode, the machine is capable of welding steel, stainless steel, cast iron, rutile or basic electrodes. Also equipped with MMA pulse for ease of vertical up and pipe welding.
The GYS TIG 220 is an inverter welder from the GYS professional range made in France providing 300 amps DC welding current.
Microprocessor controlled, the TIG 300 has an intuitive digital control panel for easy setting of welding parameters. A digital display shows current and voltage settings and a memory capability allows the user to store up to 10 pre-set programs, great for easy re-call of previously used settings.
Arc starting in TIG:
- High frequency start to begin welding without touching the tungsten to the work piece for an uncontaminated start
- LIFT TIG – In situations where nearby electrically sensitive equipment is present (ie welding modern cars). Touch the tungsten electrode on the work piece and lift to start the arc.
Adjust Ideal Position
- This feature allows the user to begin the weld while the machine will initiate the arc at a very low current. This low current acts like a beam of light to allow the user to adjust positioning before the welder increases the amperage to the pre-defined setting.
- 2T – Press the torch button to begin and release to finish the weld.
- 4T – Press torch button to start and press again to finish the weld.
- 4T Log – Enables switching between 2 operator pre-set welding intensities (hot current and cold current) by a short press on the trigger.
3 TIG Processes
- Pre-gas, Up slope, Current (1 or 2 possible current settings in 4T Log mode), Post-gas, Down slope
- 0.1 – 900Hz
- Enables the user to prepare parts with spot welding.
Intuitive Control Panel
- Clear and intuitive presentation.
- Quick adjustments on the front :
- Hot / cold current
- Pulse frequency
- Downslope time
- Pre-gas / post-gas
- Upslope time
- Welding current
Remote Control Interface
A remote control socket on the front of the machine allows connection to a foot pedal or remote control
Package Includes: Inverter power source, operating instructions, 2 Year warranty
Not Included: Regulator, Mains plug, Electrodes, Shielding gas, Filler wire, Foot Control, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – Available from TBWS – please ask. Many of the TIG consumables suitable for this machine are listed below.
|Model||GYS TIG 300|
|Amps range – TIG||5 – 300|
|Amps range – MMA||10 – 250|
|TIG duty cycle @ 60% (40ºC)||255A|
|Min generator size||12.5kVA|
|MMA duty cycle @ 60% (40ºC)||220A|
|Dimensions||52 x 40 x 25 cm|
|Dinse plug size||35/50|
Optional Water Cooler Available
- Automatic, the cooling unit is controlled by the machine.
- Easy connection thanks to the two Plug & Play connectors.
- Water cooled torch, allows use of a smaller lighter torch, for better comfort and access to difficult areas