PLASMA TORCH HYACCESS RETAINING CAP FOR HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 45 XP – 420413
A genuine Hypertherm plasma torch extended reach retaining cap for the Duramax torch as used with the Powermax 45XP plasma cutter.
This HyAccess retaining cap, part number 420413 has 2 main functions. The part holds the swirl ring, nozzle and electrode in place and directs shielding gas for optimal cutting performance. Different to the standard retaining cap, the patented HyAccess™ consumables extend approximately 76 mm (3″) beyond standard consumables to provide the extra reach needed when cutting or gouging in hard to reach or confined spaces. Perfect for working on corners and channels, the HyAcess consumables improve reach and visibility of the cutting process.
WHEN TO REPLACE: Changeover of this consumable should be performed when the thread becomes damaged or is showing signs of heat damage. Failure to change these can result in poor cutting performance. Hypertherm have produced a video on when to change retaining caps.
For use between 30 and 65A for the following processes:
Extended reach cutting and gouging.
Compatible with the following torches:
- T30v torches for the Powermax30®
- T45v torches for the Powermax45®
- Duramax™ LT torches for the Powermax30® XP
- Duramax Lock torches for the Powermax45® XP
- Duramax torches for Powermax65®, Powermax85® and Powermax105® 15-65 A
- Duramax retrofit torches for Powermax1000, Powermax1250, Powermax1650, Powermax600, Powermax800, Powermax900, MAX42 and MAX43 15 – 65A
Extended reach retaining cap used in the following configurations:
Individual spares are also available on the website – see related items below for each plasma spare.