HYPERTHERM 65 POWERMAX THREE PHASE PLASMA CUTTER
The Hypertherm Powermax65® is a heavy duty plasma cutting system that can handle a wide range of applications. The Powermax 65 delivers increased cut capacity as well as fast cutting speeds and the ability to gouge. Capable of clean cutting 25mm Mild steel, the Powermax 65 is simple to operate and features Smart Sense™ automatic gas adjustment for optimal cutting.
The new Duramax® Lock torches support handheld and mechanized cutting of a wider range of metal thicknesses, along with precision gouging such as spot weld removal, and marking capabilities. Robotic cutting/gouging, portable automation and hand cutting are all possible with the Hypertherm Powermax 65.
Drag cutting – For dragging the torch directly across the work piece
Extended reach cutting – For improved visibility & accessibility when cutting in confined spaces
Extended reach gouging – For improved visibility & accessibility when gouging in confined spaces
Fine feature cutting – For narrow kerf width with minimal dross and heat affected zone
Flush cutting – For cutting closer to base materials using a 45 degree
Max removal gouging – For aggressive metal removal, deep gouge profiles and extreme metal washing
Mechanized cutting – For portable automation and table cutting
Easy to use
- A patented shield for drag cutting allows full power cutting with minimal dross build up
- Smart Sense™ technology ensures that air pressure is always correctly set for optimum cutting performance. The machine will auto compensate for a longer torch or changes in cutting parameters.
- Simplified control panel with LCD screen for easy operation.
Superior performance in a compact package
- Fast cutting speeds and excellent cut quality let you finish jobs quicker, with fewer secondary operations
- Built to withstand heavy-duty use in the most demanding environments
- A wide range of torch and consumable styles to choose from for both handheld and automated processes
- Extensive array of application capabilities via specialty consumables for fine feature cutting, extended reach cutting, gouging, precision gouging, and marking.
- Finish jobs faster, with cut speeds 1.5 times greater than oxy-fuel on 12 mm (1/2″) mild steel
- Superior cut and gouge quality reduces time for grinding and edge preparation
- New torch disable switch feature allows faster, easier change of consumables
Rugged and reliable
- Duramax® Lock torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and optimum plasma torch performance
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the most demanding environments
|Capacity||Cut Thickness||Cutting Speed|
|Recommended||20 mm (3/4″)||500 mm/min (20 ipm)|
|25 mm (1″)||250 mm/min (10 ipm)|
|Severance||32mm (1-1/4″)||125 mm/min (5 ipm)|
|Capacity||Metal removal rate
|Typical Gouge||4,8 kg/hr
|3,5 mm D x 6,6 mm W
(0.14″ D x 0.26″ W)
||Production cut speed mm/min
*Production cut speeds are the results of Hypertherm’s laboratory testing. For optimum cut performance, actual cutting speeds may vary based on different cutting applications. Refer to the operator manual for more details.
WARRANTY 3 YEARS PARTS AND LABOUR ON THE MACHINE AND 1 YEAR ON TORCH
- Power supply, 7 m Duramax hand torch with standard consumables, work clamp
- Operator and safety manuals
- Torch consumable starter pack.
Click on the product video tab above to watch the Hypertherm promotional video.
A setup video can be seen here