JASIC MIG 202C COMPACT INVERTER WELDER
The Jasic MIG 202C inverter welder is new for 2020 adding to the Jasic MIG range, this machine takes a 15KG spool of wire. The 202C is still a multi process welder, capable of MIG, MMA and scratch start TIG welding.
Equipped with powerful IGBT components, digital A/V display and a 4-roll wire feed, the MIG 202 provides excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for both MIG MAG and MMA welding processes. Capable of 200 amps at 35% duty cycle make this little machine perfect for light to medium duty fabrication work.
The Jasic MIG 202C produces a very stable welding arc with minimal spatter, giving the user the opportunity to create neat, quality welds. Continuously adjustable voltage and current provide ultimate control to ensure optimal welding conditions are achieved.
One of the many features on the 202 compact is burn back control, meaning when the trigger is released, the wire will stop but the voltage potential will stay on the wire to burn it out of the weld puddle. A feature which improves weld appearance by improving crater fill.
This machine produces excellent weld characteristics and benefits from hot start ignition, anti-stick and arc force features:
Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
Voltage Reduction Device – limits the welding voltage when not in use to act as a safety feature.
As with all Jasic welders, this machine comes with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing any other brands warranties. This is backed by their certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standard.
Suitable for 5kg or 15kg spools of 0.6mm to 1.0mm wires.
INCLUDED: Inverter power source, 3m MIG welding torch , Earth return lead, Gas hose and Regulator, Operating instructions.
NOT INCLUDED: Mains plug, shielding gas, welding wire, replacement torch consumables, PPE (welding helmet, gloves, etc) – All items available through TBWS with the exception of shielding gas.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: JSG-01 Spool Gun
|Input Power||AC 230V – 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||900 x 450 x 755|
|Voltage adjustment range (V)||15.5 – 24|
|Duty Cycle||200A @ 35%|
|Duty Cycle Imax||35% @ 40C|
|Current Range (A)||MIG: 30-200 MMA:10-200|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||52|
|Input Power (kVA)||8.8|
Supplied with a Manufacturers 5 year parts and labour warranty
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)