JASIC ARC 400 MULTI PROCESS MMA INVERTER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic Arc 400 is a cost effective, compact and highly portable ‘plug and go’ inverter Welding Machine. Jasic welders offer excellent build quality, functionality and performance for a fraction of the cost of the better named brands. Couple this with the fact these inverters come with a market leading 5 year warranty, prove they are a very wise purchase.
The Jasic Arc 400 produces excellent weld characteristics and benefits from hot start, anti-stick and arc force features. Being part of the ‘Jasic Pro’ range, this machine features IGBT Inverter technology meaning the Welder may be run by a generator. A three phase input voltage is required to run this machine.
The Jasic ‘Lift TIG’ start allows the user to TIG weld. With easy Arc starting, for ease of use and resulting in minimal spatter.
This Arc Welder has a duty cycle of 400 Amps at 60 % and weighs just 31 kg. A little MMA inverter within a compact package, with rubber mouldings and handles.
Jasic has a certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standard.
Supported by a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
Wilkinson Star, the UK importer/distributor of Jasic machines also offer component level repair both in and out of warranty time frames. In the unlikely event of a machine going wrong in the 5 year warranty period, Jasic UK will arrange, at its expense to collect and return the equipment for repair.
Package Includes: Inverter power source, Cable plugs, Operating instructions, 5 year extended warranty.
Not Included: MMA leads (Option to add at checkout), Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch, adaptor & consumables, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc)
This machine does not come with leads as standard. However, we are very competitive in our MMA lead prices and are able to supply leads to a length of your choice. Alternatively, they are available to buy at checkout or see stick welding lead set on this link.
- IGBT Inverter technology – for the professional user (Generator Friendly)
- Digital amp and volt meter
- Antistick, arc force, hotstart, DC Lift TIG
- Advanced control technology
- Compactsize, lightweight and modern design
- Excellent weld characteristics
- Remote control option
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- 35 – 50 dinse sockets
Input Voltage (3 Phase) AC 400V – 50/60 Hz
Fuse Rating (A) 40
Current Range (A) 20 – 400
Duty Cycle @ 40°C 400A @ 60%
No-Load Voltage (V) 65
Protection/Insulation Class IP21S/F
Dimensions (mm) 540 x 275 x 510
Weight (Kg) 31
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)
- “I’ve always used Murex, but due to budgets etc, i decided to buy a Jasic” “It even makes my welds look professional”
- “My welding supplier talked me into getting one of these Jasics and its fantastic”