JASIC MIG 350 COMPACT INVERTER WELDER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic MIG 350 Compact is a multi process MIG welder, equipped with powerful IGBT components, digital A/V display and a 4-roll wire feed. The MIG 350 provides excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for both MIG, MMA and gasless, Flux cored and Lift TIG welding processes. Capable of 350 amps at 40% duty cycle make this little machine perfect for on-site maintenance and fabrication.
This machine produces a very stable welding arc with minimal spatter, giving the user the opportunity to create neat, quality welds. Continuously adjustable Voltage and Current provide ultimate control to ensure optimal welding conditions are achieved.
One of the many features on the Jasic MIG 350 compact is Burn Back Control, meaning when the trigger is released, the wire will stop but the voltage potential will stay on the wire to burn it out of the weld puddle. This function improves crater fill and enhances the weld appearance.
Producing excellent weld characteristics in MMA, the Jasic MIG 350 benefits from hot start ignition, anti-stick and arc force features:
Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
Voltage Reduction Device – limits the welding voltage when not in use to act as a safety feature (In MMA mode).
All Jasic welders come with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing any other brands warranties. This alone shows what confidence Wilkinson Star, the UK distributor have in this line of machines. Couple this warranty with the feature rich spec, relative low cost and fantastic reviews, these Jasics are hard to beat in our opinion.
Wilkinson Star now have 3 service vehicles based in the UK, dedicated to the service of these machines. This customer service feature enables timely repair of machines, when required to prevent loss of productivity in commercial applications. All this is backed by their certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standard.
Suitable for 0.8mm to 1.2mm wires.
INCLUDED: Inverter power source, MIG welding torch , Earth return lead, Gas hose and Regulator, Operating instructions.
NOT INCLUDED: Mains plug, Shielding gas, Welding wire, Replacement torch consumables, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – All items available through TBWS with the exception of shielding gas.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: JSG-01 Spool Gun
|Input Voltage (3 Phase)||AC 400V – 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||900 x 400 x 670|
|Protection/Insulation Class||IP21 S/F|
|Wire Spool Size||300mm|
|Duty Cycle @ 40C||350A @ 40%|
|No Load Voltage (V)||65|
|MIG Voltage Range (V)||15-38|
|Current Range (A)||MMA: 20-350 MIG: 50-350|
|Input Power (kVA)||15|
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)