JASIC MIG 350 MULTI PROCESS SEPARATE WELDING INVERTER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic MIG 350 Separate is a quality multi process welder equipped with digital meters and powerful IGBT components. The Jasic MIG 350 provides excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for both MIG MAG and Lift Arc TIG welding processes especially for highly demanding and repetitive welding cycles.
Supplied as a package, this Jasic Pro machine includes a 4 roll wire feed unit, 5m sheathed interconnecting leads, 5m earth lead and clamp, 4 wheel undercarriage, a two gauge single stage shielding gas regulator and a quality MB36 Titanium 3m Mig torch.
A high quality, three-phase inverter supplying an impressive 350 amps at 40% duty cycle make this machine perfect for medium duty fabrication purposes. Featuring a unique welding dynamic characteristic control circuit it provides a stable arc, low spatter, excellent weld appearance and high welding efficiency. Removal of the ball at the end of the electrode at the end of a weld and a high no load voltage coupled with a slow wire feed speed at the start of the weld provides exceptional arc starting.
One of the many features on the Jasic MIG 350 is Burn Back Control, meaning when the trigger is released, the wire will stop but the voltage potential will stay on the wire to burn it out of the weld puddle. This feature improves crater fill and can improve weld appearance as a result.
The machine also benefits from 2T and 4T functionality so the user is offered more dexterity and decreased fatigue during welding, producing cleaner and more accurate results. In 2T, press the button to begin the weld and release to stop. In 4T, press the button on the torch to start the weld, release, then press the button again to stop.
All Jasics bought from TBWS come with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing any other welding brand. Couple this warranty, with feature packed machines at a fraction of the cost of the big names, make Jasic a very good option in our opinion. This is backed up by their certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Suitable for 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2mm wires.
Included with this machine: Jasic MIG 350 Separate MIG Welder, torch, trolley, Clamp, Interconnecting Lead, earth lead & regulator
Not Included with this machine: Mains plug, Shielding gas, Welding wire, Replacement torch consumables, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – All items available through TBWS with the exception of shielding gas.
|Input Voltage (3 Phase):||AC 400V – 50/60 Hz.|
|Recommended Input Fuse (A)||32.|
|Current Range (A):||50-350.|
|MIG Voltage Range (V):||15-36.|
|No-Load Voltage (V):||65.|
|Wire Speed (m/min):||1-16.|
|Duty Cycle @ 40 :||MMA 350A @ 40%.
MIG 350A @ 40%.
|Wire Spool Size:||300mm.|
|MMA Range (A):||20-350.|
|Dimensions (mm):||760 x 365 x 585.|
|Weight – Power Source & Feeder (Kg):||49.|
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)