JASIC MIG 450 SEPARATE WELDING INVERTER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic MIG 450 Separate from the Pro range is a quality multi process Three-phase welder that can provide MIG, MMA and gas less self- shielded welding options. A high duty cycle (400 Amps @ 100% MIG) and excellent reliability is achievable thanks to the signature Jasic IGBT technology used in their inverters. Featuring closed loop feedback control: feedback sensors which control the energy delivered to the parts. This, coupled with a constant voltage input, allows the machine to operate with a wide tolerance to mains fluctuation within ±15%
The Jasic Mig 450 provides excellent welding characteristics due to its self adjusting welding current and voltage. Superb weld appearance and high welding efficiency with a stable arc and low spatter are achieved thanks to unique welding dynamic characteristic control circuits in MIG. With its wire feed interconnections it can be used to weld in a wide radius. Preferred by many, a separate wire feed unit allows the user to keep the power source from the dirty work environment, protecting it from dust etc, whilst allowing increased mobility to get to the workpiece from a distance.
Providing excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for both MIG MAG, MMA and Lift TIG welding processes especially for highly demanding and repetitive welding cycles.
One of the many features on the Jasic MIG 450 is Burn Back Control, meaning when the trigger is released, the wire will stop but the voltage potential will stay on the wire to burn it out of the weld puddle. This feature improves crater fill and hence, enhances weld appearance.
The machine also benefits from 2T and 4T functionality so the user is offered more dexterity and decreased fatigue during welding producing cleaner and more accurate results. In 2T, press the button to begin the weld and release to stop. In 4T, press the button on the torch to start the weld, release, then press the button again to stop.
A high inverter frequency greatly reduces the volume and weight of the welder. A reduction in magnetic and resistance loss enhances the welding efficiency and energy saving effect. Switching frequency is beyond audio range, which almost eliminates noise pollution.
All Jasics bought from TBWS come with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing all other brands warranties. Furthermore, Wilkinson Star (UK Jasic importer) operate 3 Jasic dedicated service vehicles around the country. These vehicles will travel to the work place of an operational machine in the unlikely event of a break down, to carry out repairs and limit interruptions to productivity. Couple this customer service, the feature packed machines for a fraction of the cost of big brands and great build quality, make these welding inverters hard to beat. This is backed up by their certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE,
Suitable for 0.8 – 1.6mm wires.
- Jasic MIG 450 Separate Welding Inverter
- Key Features
• IGBT MIG MAG/MMA/Lift Arc TIG Inverter
• Digital amp and voltmeter
• High duty cycle
• Advanced control circuitry
• Burn back control & wire inching
• Suitable for 0.6,0.8, 1.0 and 1.2mm wire
• 2T/4T trigger function
• Power and status LED’s
• Gas check function
• Variable inductance
Package Includes: Power Source, MIG Torch, Trolley, Interconnecting Cable, Gas regulator, Work return lead & clamp. (Accomodates a full size cylinder)
Does not Include: Mains plug, Shielding gas, Welding wire, Replacement torch consumables, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – All available from TBWS other than shielding gas – please ask for great package prices
|Input Voltage (3 Phase)||AC 400V – 50/60Hz|
|Input Current (A)||26|
|Current Range (A)||50 – 450|
|MIG Voltage Range (V)||15 – 40|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||72|
|Wire Speed (m/min)||1 – 18|
|Duty Cycle @ 40°C||MMA 450A @ 80% MIG 450A @ 100%|
|Wire Spool Size||Ø 300mm|
|MMA Range (A)||30 – 450|
|Dimensions (mm)||760 x 365 x 585|
|Weight: Power source
and feeder (Kg)
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)