JASIC TIG 200 INVERTER WELDER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic Tig 200 DC TIG welder is perfect both on-site or in a home workshop. A duty cycle of 200 Amps @ 35% and excellent reliability is achievable thanks to the signature IGBT technology used in Jasic inverters. This same technology, makes these inverters particularly compatible with the use of a generator, making these TIG welders extremely versatile bits of kit.
This Jasic TIG Welder utilises HF arc ignition for a non-contaminated start in Tig welding mode and incorporates a gas solenoid for automatic regulation of gas. Also featuring Down Slope, Post Flow and Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation. The machine also benefits from 2T and 4T functionality so the user is offered more dexterity and decreased fatigue during welding producing cleaner and more accurate results. In 2T, press the button to begin the weld and release to stop. In 4T, press the button on the torch to start the weld, release, then press the button again to stop.
The Jasic TIG 200 is suitable for welding various ferrous metals including stainless and mild steel. The unit can also be used as a MMA power source for Arc Welding.
Producing excellent weld characteristics, this machine benefits from hot start ignition, anti-stick and arc force features:
Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
As with all Jasics, this machine comes with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing even the leading brands warranties. Couple this warranty, with feature packed machines and excellent build quality, make Jasic a very difficult product to beat in our opinion. Even after the warranty period, Wilkinson Star (Jasic UK) can repair machines at component level, another very beneficial after sales service. In the event of a breakdown in warranty, Wilkinson Star will arrange collection and return at their cost. All of this is backed up by the certified ISO 9001 quality management system in place in the factories and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Package Includes: Inverter power source, TIG torch (WP17 type unless otherwise specified) & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Not Included: Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch consumables, MMA Leads, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – Available from TBWS (other than shielding gas) – please ask. Many of the TIG consumables suitable for this machine are listed below.
- Jasic TIG 200
- IGBT inverter technology – for the professional user (Generator Friendly).
- DC Tig / MMA operation.
- Hot start, lift arc, HF arc ignition, 2T/4T.
- Down slope & post flow.
- High frequency inverter, high-efficiency.
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design.
- Easy start, stable and reliable arc.
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation.
- Advanced single PCB construction.
|Input Power||AC 230V – 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||365 x 135 x 277|
|Down slope time (s)||0-10|
|Duty Cycle (40ºC)||200A @ 35%|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||60 MMA 65 TIG|
|Current Range||10-200 Amps|
|Voltage Range MMA TIG||20.4-26.4 – 10.4-18|
|Input Power (kVA)||6 TIG – 8.2 MMA|
The TIG 200 Pulse is also available at TBWS.
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)