JASIC TIG 200 PULSE AC/DC ANALOG INVERTER WELDER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic TIG 200 Pulse Analog AC/DC welder is a single phase power source, featuring analogue controls, suitable for TIG welding including Aluminium. Professional results are possible when welding stainless steel, alloy steel and carbon steel as well as other nonferrous metals with the DC function. In AC, TIG welding of Aluminium and Aluminium Alloys are possible. The TIG 200 Pulse incorporates an innovative and user friendly control panel which offers a full control of the welding parameters.
The Jasic TIG 200 Pulse Analog AC/DC enables the user to set a welding current and a second background current. The machine then switches between the two currents at a rate set by the welder. This pulse function allows the use of smooth, spatter free welding at lower currents. A great function when welding thin materials, minimising heat input and preventing burn through or warping of the work piece.
Offering the perfect choice for professional TIG welders seeking precise and reliable performance whilst capable of acting as an MMA power source for Arc Welding.
Being part of the ‘Jasic Pro’ range, this machine features IGBT Inverter technology meaning the Welder may be run by a generator.
The machine benefits from 2T and 4T functionality so the user is offered more dexterity and decreased fatigue during welding producing cleaner and more accurate results. In 2T, press the button to begin the weld and release to stop. In 4T, press the button on the torch to start the weld, release, then press the button again to stop.
The unit can also be used as a MMA power source for Arc Welding, benefiting from the following features:
Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
As with all Jasics, this machine comes with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing even the leading brands warranties. Couple this warranty, with feature packed machines and excellent build quality, make Jasic a very difficult product to beat in our opinion. Even after the warranty period, Wilkinson Star (Jasic UK) can repair machines at component level, another very beneficial after sales service. In the event of a breakdown in warranty, Wilkinson Star will arrange collection and return at their cost. All of this is backed up by the certified ISO 9001 quality management system in place in the factories and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Package Includes: Inverter power source, WP26 type TIG torch (unless specified otherwise) & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Not Included: Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch consumables, MMA Leads, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – Available from TBWS (other than shielding gas) – please ask. Many of the TIG consumables suitable for this machine are listed below.
- Jasic TIG 200 Pulse Analog
- AC DC TIG, Pulsed TIG and MMA are available using the Analog control.
- Digital Display
- Easy to use control panel for setting of parameters.
- TIG / MMA selector
- Peak Current Control, 2T/4T function.
- Upslope, Downslope, pre and post-ﬂow gas function all adjustable
- Full control of pulse parameters.
- Pulse Frequency, pulse duty, arc force, clean width
- Remote Control Interface
- AC Function for Aluminium and Aluminium Alloys
- DC TIG Function for Carbon Steel, Stainless, Copper and Non-Ferrous Metals
- Excellent HF arc ignition: High reliability arc striking.
- High Frequency AC for narrow controlled arc and deeper penetration
- Tungsten selection system
- Optional Remote controls
|Input Power||AC 230V – 50/60 Hz|
|Rated Input (A)||40|
|Rated Output (A)||185|
|Current Range||10-185 Amps|
|Dimensions (mm)||493 x 330 x 320|
The Digital Jasic TIG 200P is also available at TBWS
Why buy Jasic?
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)