JASIC TIG 180 MULTI PROCESS INVERTER WELDER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic TIG 180 DC Inverter welder is the entry level machine in the Jasic TIG line up. Perfect both on-site or in a home workshop, this little inverter provides 180 amp welding current at 35% duty cycle. Being part of the ‘Jasic Pro’ range, this machine features IGBT Inverter technology meaning the Welder may be run by a generator.
The Jasic TIG 180 Inverter is suitable for welding various ferrous metals including stainless and mild steel. The unit can also be used as a MMA power source for Arc Welding (MMA leads available separately)
Producing excellent weld characteristics, this machine benefits from hot start ignition, anti-stick and arc force features:
Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
The machine also benefits from 2T and 4T functionality so the user is offered more dexterity and decreased fatigue during welding producing cleaner and more accurate results. In 2T, press the button to begin the weld and release to stop. In 4T, press the button on the torch to start the weld, release, then press the button again to stop.
The TIG 180 utilises HF arc ignition for a non-contaminated start in Tig mode and incorporates a gas solenoid for automatic regulation of gas.
All Jasics bought from TBWS come with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing any other welding brand. Couple this warranty, with feature packed machines at a fraction of the cost of the big names, make Jasic a very good option in our opinion. This is backed up by their certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Package Includes: Inverter power source, WP17 type TIG torch (unless otherwise specified) & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Not Included: Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch consumables, MMA Leads, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – Available from TBWS (other than shielding gas) – please ask. Many of the TIG consumables suitable for this machine are listed below.
- IGBT inverter technology – for the professional user (Generator Friendly).
- DC Tig / MMA operation.
- Hot start, lift arc, HF arc ignition, 2T/4T.
- Down slope & post flow.
- High frequency inverter, high-efficiency.
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design.
- Easy start, stable and reliable arc.
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation.
- Advanced single PCB construction.
- Air channel design to improve duty cycle an reduce dust ingress
Supply Voltage: 230v – 50/60 Hz
Input Power (kVA): TIG 5.2 MMA 7.1
Output Range: TIG 10A – 180A MMA 10A – 160A
Duty Cycle @ 40’C: 35% @ 180 Amps
Dimensions: 365mm x 135mm x 277mm
Weight (machine only): 5.94kg
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)