JASIC TIG 315P AC/DC MULTI WAVE DIGITAL INVERTER WELDER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic TIG 315P AC/DC Multi Wave is new to the Jasic range in 2019 (available January 19). A 3 phase power source suitable for both AC/DC TIG and MMA welding. A digital control makes for easy set up and 50 memory programs allows the user to easily re-call a previously used set of parameters.
Suitable for TIG welding of many metals including Aluminium. The ideal machine for medium to large production work. The TIG 315P multi wave incorporates an innovative and user friendly control panel which offers a digital weld cycle, 6 welding modes and a program memory feature for storing different welding settings.
The Jasic TIG 315 Pulse benefits from 2T and 4T functionality so the user is offered more dexterity and decreased fatigue during welding producing cleaner and more accurate results. In 2T, press the button to begin the weld and release to stop. In 4T, press the button on the torch to start the weld, release, then press the button again to stop.
Offering the perfect choice for professional TIG welders seeking precise and reliable performance whilst capable of acting as an MMA power source for Arc Welding, benefiting from the following features:
Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
Being part of the ‘Jasic Pro’ range, this machine features IGBT Inverter technology meaning the Welder may be run by a generator.
As with all Jasics, this machine comes with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing even the leading brands warranties. Couple this warranty, with feature packed machines and excellent build quality, make Jasic a very difficult product to beat in our opinion. Even after the warranty period, Wilkinson Star (Jasic UK) can repair machines at component level, another very beneficial after sales service. In the event of a breakdown in warranty, Wilkinson Star will arrange collection and return at their cost. All of this is backed up by the certified ISO 9001 quality management system in place in the factories and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Package Includes: Inverter power source, WP26 type TIG torch (unless otherwise specified) & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Not Included: Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch consumables, MMA Leads, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc), optional trolley and Jasic water cooler – Available from TBWS (other than shielding gas) – please ask. Many of the TIG consumables suitable for this machine are listed below.
The Jasic TIG 315P is also packed full of the following features:
- Pre and Post Flow Gas Time – To ensure uncontaminated, clean welds
- Slope Up / Down – Allowing maximum control of the weld
- Arc Force – Supplying a smooth and consistent Arc
- AC Cleaning Balance
- Multi wave functions on AC
- Digital Display and Program Memory Storage
- Peak Current Control
- Pulse Adjustments
- Pulse Duty
- Remote Foot Pedal Socket
- AC – Can weld aluminium and aluminium based alloys
- DC – Can weld carbon steel, stainless steel, copper and non-ferrous metals
- Smooth arc and stable welding performance
- IGBT Inverter – Suitable for working on a generator
- Water connection for optional torch cooling
|Input Power (3 Phase)||AC 400V – 50/60 Hz|
|Leff (A)||TIG 10 MMA 12.4|
|Input power (kVA)||14|
|Current Range (A)||TIG 10 – 315 MMA 10 – 270|
|Duty Cycle @ 40ºC (30%)||TIG 315A MMA 270A|
|No Load Voltage (V)||73 (12.4V VRD)|
|Dimensions (mm)||556 x 224 x 405|
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)