Mosa DSP 400 YSX Diesel Welder Generator
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The DSP 400 YSX using chopper technology in this MOSA diesel welding generator. WIth 400 amp DC Welding output and a large fuel tank with 13 hour run time, this is a heavy duty machine for industrial use. All driven by a diesel water cooled engine providing a multi voltage 12 kVA generator output.
From a range of heavy duty, multi process welder-generators, made by MOSA. Featuring WDC (Welding digital control) and designed for rigorous welding applications. Heavy duty construction with a solid chassis and roll bar, also with a long run time on one tank of fuel. Offers 5 welding programmes for contact TIG DC, MMA Stick with 3 Arc Force settings including cellulose pipe electrodes plus a programme for CV MIG welding using the optional MOSA WF4 wire feed unit.
The engine driven Mosa welder DSP 400 YSX is a Constant Current (CC), Constant Voltage (CV) professional machine with electronic control of the welding current. CC and CV welding output modes are selectable:
- In Constant Current (CC) Mode, it is possible to choose between a characteristic with adjustable arc force, suitable for MMA and TIG welding (With Scratch Start).
- In Constant Voltage (CV) mode it is possible to MIG weld using the optional WF4 Mosa Wire Feed Unit. Capable of Wire welding both Solid and Flux Cored wires.
The DSP range of engine driven welders operate at high frequency using the Digital Signal Processor. The welding voltage or current is controlled, cycle by cycle,using patented technology. An innovative microcomputer within the machine is programmed with this sophisticated software. This DSP technology creates an extremely stable output of welding current or voltage by almost instantaneous control of the welding parameters.
All of this is achieved using just four main components; A HALL sensor very accurately measures the welding current, a small reactance and a chopper diode bridge which is controlled by the digital welding control.
There is also a power change-over switch which allows for polarity change if this is a desired option. A special programme makes this possible.
The DSP series provides a very high quality welding output. Very few component parts reduces the number of required connections to a minimum so increasing this output further more.
Suggested applications for this engine driven welder include; mining and quarrying, pipeline construction, ship repair & construction, steel fabrication and construction, steel fabrication and construction, refinery and petrochemical construction, heavy plant maintenance and shutdown.
The Welding Digital Control functions include; GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding – TIG), SMAW (Sheilded Metal Arc Welding), GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding – MIG), FCAW (Flux Cored Arc Welding).
This series of Welder Generators are a complete power solution. Mains welding or cutting machines can be powered directly from this DSP series of machine driven welders using AC Multi voltage auxiliary power.
EEC NOISE COMPLIANT.
Welding Cable Set, Remote Control, CC/CV MIG Wire Feed Package, Tig Torch Package, Parallel Box Kit, Two Wheel Site Tow, Two Wheel Road Tow, Service Filter Kit, Spark Arrestor/Chalwyn Valve.
SMAW (STICK)/ GTAW (TIG) CC (Costant Current)
- Current range: 10 ÷ 400A
- Duty cycle: 400A – 35%, 350 A – 60%, 300A – 100%
- Open circuit voltage: 65 V
GMAW (MIG)/ FCAW (FLUX CORED) CV (Costant Voltage)
- Voltage range: 10 ÷ 40V
- Duty cycle: 350A 60% – 300A 100%
- Arc multi-process welder
– SMAW: Shielder Metal Arc Welding (Stick)
– GTAW: Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (TIG) – Contact starting
– GMAW: Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG)
– FCAW: Flux Cored Arc Welding (Flux Cored)
- High frequency digital control of welding current and voltage
- Specific welding programs for cellulose electrodes
- Double welding output (HALF/FULL – 50% / 100%)
- Digital Ammeter/voltmeter welding
- Dry weight: 530 kg
- Dimensions: 1610x720x1110 mm
- Measured acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 92 dB(A) (67 dB(A) @ 7 m)
- Guaranteed acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 93 dB(A) (68 dB(A) @ 7 m)
VERSIONS ON REQUEST
- Auxiliary output 400Y/230I/48I: 1x400V 32A 3P+N+T CEE – 1x230V 32A 2P+T CEE
- Auxiliary output 400Y/230I: 1x400V 32A 3P+N+T CEE – 1x230V 32A 2P+T CEE – 2x230V 16A 2P+T CEE
- PL version: version with polarity change