MOSA GE 3000 BI PETROL ENGINE GENERATOR
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Mosa GE 3000 BI is a compact generator using Inverter technology. Featuring a reliable Briggs and Statton petrol engine this handy little generating set produces 3.0kW of single phase power suitable for domestic, hobby and leisure use. A manual recoil start kicks the generator into life producing power whilst even quieter and more efficient than conventional models. The GE 2000 BI delivers a stable and precise output to feed even sophisticated electronic equipment, sensitive to variations in voltage and frequency. You can therefore safely and easily enjoy all the small comforts of home wherever you are: lights, fans, a coffee machine, laptop computers, radio or TV.
The GE 3000 BI is extremely portable thanks to integrated wheels and a retractable telescopic handle
Thanks to the Power Smart that automatically adjusts the engine speed, there is a considerable reduction of noise, emissions and fuel economy.
The easy-to-read LCD screen shows the amount of power being used, total unit hours, and maintenance reminders, including oil, air filter, and spark plug changes.
The GE 3000 BI can also be connected in parallel to another equal generator so as to deliver the double power.
The 5.6 Litre tank allows a continuous operation of 10 hours.
An “Oil alert” system prevents damage to the engine due to an insufficient quantity of oil in the engine sump. The system automatically shuts the engine down before oil levels fall below a safe limit.
|Model||Fuel||Starter||Output Stand By||Output PRP||Cylinders / Displacement||Speed||Cooled|
|Briggs and Stratton||Petrol||Manual||1/ 171 cm3||3000 rpm||Air|
Frequency 50 Hz – Permanent magnet alternator
- Stand-by single-phase power: 3.0 kW / 230 V / 13 A
- PRP single-phase power: 2.6 kW / 230 V / 11.3 A
- Battery charge: 12 V / 5 A
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Engine shut down for low oil level (oil alert)
- Sockets: 2x230V 16A 2P+T Schuko
- Overload shut off
- Battery charger with protection
- USB switch
- Parallel connector kit (optional)
- LCD dispaly shows the amount of power being used, total unit hours, and maintenance reminders
- Tank capacity: 5.6 lt
- Running time (@25% load): 10 h
- Dimensions: 660 x 350 x 530 mm
- Dry weight: 38 kg
- Acoustic power LwA: 83 dB(A) (58 dB(A) @7m)