MOSA GE 6500 YDT DIESEL GENERATOR
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The MOSA GE 6500 YDT is an open frame three phase diesel generator powered by a reliable Yanmar L 100 N engine. A three-phase brushless alternator generates 6.5kVA three phase power. A manual recoil start kicks this handy little generator into life, perfect for light industrial use where 3 phase power is otherwise unavailable.
Also Available fitted with a silenced canopy, making this machine perfect for noise sensitive environments.
The reliable yet efficient engine allows 5.5 hours of power generation at 75% load.
At 97 Kg this open framed generator is compact and portable, especially when paired with the Mosa CM8 moving trolley available below.
Optional Extras: Mosa Wheels and Handles
- Stand-by three-phase power: 6.5 kVA (5.2 kW)
- PRP three-phase power: 5.7 kVA (4.6 kW)
- PRP single-phase power: 4 kVA (3.6 kW)
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Sockets: 1x 400V 16A 3P+N+T CEE – 1x 230V 16A 2P+T CEE
- Circuit breaker
- Ground Fault Interruptor (optional)
- Tank capacity: 5.5 lt
- Running time (75% of PRP): 5.5 h
- Measured acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 99 dB(A) (74 dB(A) @7m)
- Dry weight of machine: 97 kg
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 770 x 650 x 520 mm
|Model||Fuel||Starter||Output Stand By||Output PRP||Cylinders / Displacement||Speed||Cooled|
|Yanmar L100N||Diesel||Recoil||6.5 kW (8.8 HP)||5.7 kW (7.7 HP)||1 / 435 cm³||3000 rpm||Air|