MOSA GE S-6000 YDM DIESEL GENERATOR
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The MOSA GE S-6000 YDM is a diesel generator powered by a reliable Yanmar L 100 N engine featuring a silenced canopy to reduce noise levels. A single-phase synchronous alternator generates 5.7kVA single phase power. A manual recoil start kicks this handy little generator into life, perfect for leisure and hobby usage.
The silenced canopy makes this generator perfect for applications where noise should be kept minimal.
The reliable yet efficient engine allows 5.5 hours of power generation at 75% load.
At 123 – 133 Kg this open framed generator is compact and portable, especially when paired with the Mosa CM8 moving trolley available below.
THE MOSA GE S-6000 YDM IS AVAILABLE WITH MANUAL RECOIL OR ELECTRIC START
AVAILABLE WITH OR WITHOUT AVR
The Automatic Vcoltage Regulator (AVR) is an electronic device that regulates the voltage level at all times to maintain precise AC output from the generating set. The AVR calculates how much voltage has to be sent to the exciter numerous times a second, therefore stabilising the output voltage to a predetermined set point.
The control characteristics of an AVR system are much more accurate than those of self-regulated alternators
Optional Extras: Mosa CM8 Wheels and Handles, Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Stand-by single-phase power: 5.7 kVA (5.1 kW)
- PRP single-phase power: 5 kVA (4.5 kW)
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Sockets: 1x 230V 32A – 1x 230V 16A – 1x 230V 16A
- Engine shut down for low oil level
- Circuit breaker
- Fuel level gauge
- Ground Fault Interruptor or isometer (optional)
- Ready for connection to automatic transfer unit EAS (only for electric starter version)
- Tank capacity: 20 lt
- Running time (75% of PRP): 20 h
- Acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 99 dB(A) (74 dB(A) @7m)
- Dry weight of machine: 123 kg (with recoil starter) – 133 kg (with electric starter)
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 770 x 650 x 520 mm
|Model||Fuel||Starter||Output Stand By||Output PRP||Cylinders / Displacement||Speed||Cooled|
|Yanmar L100N||Diesel||Recoil or Electric||6.5 kW (8.8 HP)||5.7 kW (7.7 HP)||1 / 435 cm³||3000 rpm||Air|