Mosa Magic Weld 150 Mk2; Petrol Welder Generator
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Mosa Magic Weld 150 Mk2 is a portable welder with a generator output, powered by a petrol engine. Extremely compact and weighing only 35Kg, this machine is easily transportable by its carry handle. The popular Mosa Magic Weld 150 has a DC Welding output of 150 Amp @ 60% and a Generator Output of 1.5Kw 110V DC. Perfect for on site work, including powering fixed speed power tools and lighting etc. The tank capacity of 3 litres provides a running time @ 60% load of 3.5 hours.
“150 Amps of Welding Power in a 35 Kg package”
The compact Magic Weld generator welder utilises the reliable and quality 6.8 HP Honda GX200 engine with features such as:
- Oil alert
- Overload protection
- Patented auto idle control – An electromagnetic controlled Solenoid forces the engine speed to a minimum when not under load. When the load is present, welding or auxiliary output, the electromagnet is not supplied any more and the engine speed goes to the maximum
- Digital welding control.
- Permanent magnet alternator: the alternator has 2 galvanically separated windings, one for welding and the other for the auxiliary output.
- D.C. chopped auxiliary output: the auxiliary output is chopped every 50 msec. in order to prevent damages to switches of hand tools due to arcing. This special D.C. auxiliary is suitable not only for universal hand tools with brushes, but also for those with electronic speed control. In this case the limit is that these tools can run at the maximum speed only, without possibility of speed regulation.
POWER OPTIMISER TECHNOLOGY
The Magic Weld 150 is capable of welding all types of electrode up to 3.25mm thanks to Mosa signature Power Optimiser Technology. The MOSA “Power Optimizer” specifically prevents engine overload when working near to its power limit. It ensures stable and optimal operation in all welding conditions, exploiting the full power of the engine .
Also central to the success of Mosa Welder Generators is their asynchronous welding alternator. A brushless alternator, manufactured in house by Mosa offers excellent welding characteristics whilst providing simultaneous AC auxiliary power. No brushes means no maintenance and the solid rotor has no windings.
TBWS are able to access an impressive back catalogue of Mosa Magic Weld spares, parts and accessories. This, coupled with the best build quality of Mosa machines, makes for machines that are built to last through servicing and repairs if required. You only need search for a Mosa Magic Weld 150 review to see how long they last!
All Mosa machines are built in accordance with EEC rules.
Optional Equipment includes;
CAN BE PURCHASED AS A SITE READY PACKAGE INCLUDING; CTM Wheels & Handles Kit, Light Reactive Welding Helmet, 5 Mtr Welding Lead Set, Chipping Hammer, Wire Brush & Welding Gauntlets.
For the best Mosa Magic Weld 150 price call today and speak to one of our friendly sales team.
- Portable Petrol Welder Generator
- Current range, continuous: 30 ÷ 150A
- Duty cycle: 150 A – 60%
- Open circuit voltage: 67 V
- Arc welding source in D.C. welding
- Welds any type of electrode, including cellulosic
- High frequency control of welding current and voltage
- Chopped D.C. auxiliary current (safe for tools)
- Engine shut down for low oil level (oil alert)
- Power optimiser (patent pending)
- Auto Idle
- Dry weight: 34 kg
- Dimensions: 420x360x480 mm
- Acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 99 dB(A) (74 dB(A) @ 7 m)
MOSA MAGIC WELD 150 VERSIONS ON REQUEST
- 230V c.c.: 1x230V 16A 2P+T CEE
- 110V c.c.: 1x110V 16A 2P+T CEE
- 110V c.c.: 1x110V 15A 2P+T NEMA 5-15R