MOSA MAGIC WELD 200 PETROL WELDER GENERATOR
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Mosa Magic Weld 200 is a petrol engine driven welder with a generator output. This machine is extremely portable weighing only 57Kg, easily transportable by its carry handle. This little generator set provides a DC Welding output of 200 Amp @ 60% and a Generator Output of 2.1Kw 110V AC, perfect for powering fixed speed power tools, lighting etc. The tank capacity of 5.3 litres provides a running time @ 60% load of 3.3 hours.
“200 Amps welding power in a 57 Kg package”
Mosa Magic Weld 200 Features
This compact generator welder utilises the reliable and quality 8 HP Honda GX270 engine with features such as:
- Oil alert
- Overload protection
- Patented auto idle control – An electromagnetic controlled Solenoid forces the engine speed to a minimum when not under load. When the load is present, welding or auxiliary output, the electromagnet is not supplied any more and the engine speed goes to the maximum
- Digital welding control.
- Permanent magnet alternator: the alternator has 2 galvanically separated windings, one for welding and the other for the auxiliary output.
- D.C. chopped auxiliary output: the auxiliary output is chopped every 50 msec. in order to prevent damages to switches of hand tools due to arcing. This special D.C. auxiliary is suitable not only for universal hand tools with brushes, but also for those with electronic speed control. In this case the limit is that these tools can run at the maximum speed only, without possibility of speed regulation.
The Mosa Magic Weld 200 is capable of welding all types of electrode up to 4mm thanks to Mosa signature Power Optimiser Technology. The Magic Weld series feature this patented MOSA “Power Optimizer” function, a specific control technique aimed at preventing the engine overload when working near to its power limit. With the ” Power Optimizer ” it is possible to ensure stable and optimal operation in all the welding conditions, exploiting the full power of the engine .
Central to the success of Mosa Welder Generators is the Mosa asynchronous welding alternator. This brushless alternator designed and manufactured in house by Mosa offers excellent welding characteristics and simultaneous AC auxiliary power and requires no maintenance as there are no brushes to wear and the solid rotor has no windings.
TBWS are able to access an impressive back catalogue of spares, parts and accessories for the Mosa Magic Weld range. This, coupled with the best build quality of Mosa machines, makes for machines that are built to last through servicing and repairs if required
- Current range, continuous: 30-200A
- Duty cycle: 200 A – 60%
- Open circuit voltage: 40-70 V
- Arc welding source in D.C. welding
- Welds any type of electrode, including cellulosic
- High frequency control of welding current and voltage
- Chopped D.C. auxiliary current (safe for tools)
- Portable Petrol Welder Generator
- Engine shut down for low oil level (oil alert)
- Power optimiser (patent pending)
- Auto Idle
- Dry weight: 57 kg
- Dimensions: 610x490x520 mm
- Acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 99 LWA (74 dB(A) @ 7 m)
Optional Equipment includes;
CAN BE PURCHASED AS A SITE READY PACKAGE INCLUDING; CTM Wheels & Handles Kit, Light Reactive Welding Helmet, 5 Mtr Welding Lead Set, Chipping Hammer, Wire Brush & Welding Gauntlets.
Slightly more expensive, but an excellent machine, built to last, is the Mosa Magic Weld 200 Diesel
VERSIONS ON REQUEST
- 230V c.c.: 1x230V 16A 2P+T CEE
- 110V c.c.: 1x110V 16A 2P+T CEE
- 110V c.c.: 1x110V 15A 2P+T NEMA 5-15R