OXFORD TIGMAKER 250E DUAL VOLTAGE
CALL NOW FOR BEST PRICES 01276 505012
The Oxford TIGMaker 250E is a DC TIG machine also capable of MMA welding. With an amperage range of 5 amps to 250 amps allowing the user to weld even the thinnest of materials. Being dual voltage 230V/400V, they are highly versatile as a mobile welding machine.
Like many Oxford welding machines, the Oxford TIGMaker 250E is built using technology previously seen on the highly acclaimed CUTMAKER plasma machines. Oxford call this their hybrid technology, which uses a conventional copper wound transformer, but with Mitsubishi PWM chopper technology to give infinite and precise control of the welding output. Chopper technology has been around for a few years but has been reserved for the most industrial equipment. Oxford have changed that by incorporating it into their TIGMaker machines. Oxford state that this hybrid technology is not to be underestimated. Performance and efficiency is comparable to a good inverter based machine but with the reliability, ruggedness and lifespan of a conventional machine.
The Oxford TIGMaker machines are designed to weld as well as the very best inverter welders available but with the added benefit of extreme durability. Transformer based machines tolerate real world conditions such as grinding dust, moisture, knocks, drops and voltage spikes from the power supply. Oxford claim that this technology many times increases the lifespan of a machine when comparing to a European or American made inverter welder. Furthermore, these machines are highly repairable unlike some of the complex inverter machines out there.
Ideal for all welding applications, they are equally happy working outside in the rain, in the back of a van or in your workshop. The TIGMaker range of DC TIG machines are suitable for everything from repair & maintenance to industrial fabrication work.
- Super smooth stable arc from 5 amps upwards.
- Instant arc starting every time you press the torch switch.
- Electronic pulse HF (IT friendly so doesn’t affect your PC & phones etc).
- Up slope & down slope controls for perfect weld starts & finishes.
- Post flow gas control for contamination free finishes.
- 2T standard torch trigger & 4T torch trigger latching.
- MMA arc welding function welds all rods including cellulosic 6010 etc.
- Digital meter shows preset A then precise A when welding for EN1090 etc.
- Remote socket to accept foot control or torch amps control etc.
- Very simple to set up & use, anyone can use it in seconds.
- Built in automatic compensation for varying supply & long cables.
- Dual voltage input 110V/230V or 230/400V (200E) or 230V/400V on 250E (400V 3~ on 300E)
- Generator friendly design (even unstable generators are no problem).
- Very efficient design to minimise power consumption.
- Suitable for use inside or outside (site welding etc) (IP23S rating).
- TIG torches up to 8m
- TIG torches with amperage control on the handle
- Super smooth foot control
- Hand remote control
- Long welding cables
- Water cooler (stand alone)
- Trolley for machine and gas bottle or trolley with water cooler space
- Different input voltages
- Pulse functions
- 2A min current range
- These machines are built to order, so if you want a function added, please let us know and we will see if Oxford can do it!
These models have a one year warranty with five years on the main transformer (the heart of the machine).
|Technical Specifications||Oxford TIGMaker 250E|
|Amperage range DC||5 – 250|
|Duty Cycle @ 60%*||200A|
|Duty Cycle @ 35%*||250A|
|Min generator rating||4.5kVA|
|Fuse on 230V||32A|
|Fuse on 400V||16A|
All models built in compliance with with BS EN60974-1, BS EN 60974-10, RoHS, weee registered & CE marked.
All ratings above are based on TIG welding, when using on MMA duty cycles reduce by 15% & input power increases.
* minimum generator rating is for up to 75% output, for full range we suggest increase KVA rating by 40%
We guarantee to fully support these machines with spares & service for a minimum of 20 years.
‘Invest in the best’ quality made British welding equipment
Please note: TecArc machines are built to order and may take 7 – 14 working days from order to be built and dispatched. If you place an order online, one of sales team will be in touch to confirm delivery time scales. Also note our returns policy for these machines on our terms and conditions page.