PARWELD XR940A PAPR WELDING AND GRINDING HELMET
The Parweld XR940A is a powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) suitable for use with welding and grinding applications. Meeting HSE guidelines for protection against welding fume, these air fed systems are supplied complete and ready to go. A P3 particulate main filter filters atmospheric air to deliver clean air to the wearer. A carbon activated pre-filter eliminates odours and a metal spark arrestor preserves filters.
The Parweld XR940A system has been tested and has been certified of TH3 classification inward leakage protection of less than 0.2%.
- Metal grinding and cutting
- Welding of Aluminium by MIG and TIG process
- Welding of Stainless Steel, MIG and TIG process
- Welding of Steel by MMA, MIG or TIG
- Welding of Zinc coated Steel by MIG or TIG
FILTER BLOWER UNIT FEATURES
Blower unit protects the user against concentrated fumes and gas emissions generated in the welding and cutting processes. Clean air supplied gives the user a comfortable level of clean air to breathe. Standard air flow rate is 170 l/min and electronics ensure consistent supply of air through the blower unit. The supplied battery can last over 11 hours in the standard setting and 9 hours in the higher 220 l/min setting. Times supplied rely upon a fully charged battery and unimpaired filters.
The blower unit is worn on a comfortable belt and an over shoulder harness is also supplied to increase wearer comfort.
An audible and visual indicator alert the user to low air flow, clogged filters and low battery
- FIlter class : TH3PRSL
- The motor/filter pack is attached to a waist belt.
- Alarm (Obstructed filter / low battery).
- Compact and sturdy, fitted with a spark arrestor.
- Large carrying bag for the helmet and its respiratory unit.
- Weighs less than 1.1KG
- Smooth and ultra quiet brushless motor
- 2 Airflow speeds 170l/min or 220l/min
- Removable lithium Ion battery with 10 hour + run time
WELDING HELMET FEATURES
- Using the Parweld XR937H helmet
- Realistic view due to Parwelds “True Colour Technology” – advanced UV/IR filters
- Prevent eye strain, increase comfort and increase productivity, due to increased visibility
- A realistic view of the weld puddle to assist production of quality welds
- Increased view of welding/grinding equipment to ensure settings are correct to achieve optimum welding parameters
- Large viewing area of 101 x 94mm
- 4 light sensors – increased detection of the arc
- Auto darkening of the lens in 0.1s
- Advanced Digital Auto Darkening Filter – Fully variable shade 5 – 9 & 9 -13
- Adjustable delay function 0.1s – 1.0s to prevent eye dazzle when welding is completed
- Fully adjustable headgear to ensure a comfortable fit
- Vibration warning for low air flow.
- “Welding or grinding” selection process mode
- Ultra lightweight, to reduce strain on the neck and head
- Battery status display
- The XR937H Light Reactive Helmet is independently certified to BS EN 379 and BS EN 175, EN 166, ANSI Z87.1
- Supported with a comprehensive ‘2 Year Warranty’ on the ADF Filter (Excludes Batteries)
XR940A SYSTEM INCLUDES
- Parweld XR937H helmet with face seal and air fed head gear
- The respiratory protection system (blower unit + filter + waist belt + over shoulder harness)
- Lithium-ion battery + charger
- Shoulder harness / air flow meter / carrying bag
XR940A is a battery operated air fed welding and grinding helmet for protection against dust and particles. This system is TH3 certified in accordance with European standard EN12941: 1998/A1 : 2003/A2:2008 TH3