PARWELD TRUE COLOUR AUTO DARKENING HELMET – XR937H
Parwelds large view light reactive welding helmet, the XR937H is lightweight and feature packed.
Made from a high impact polyamide nylon material, these helmets weigh very little to maximise wearer comfort whilst providing a high level of durability. A metallic paint finish ensures efficient heat reflection.
LARGE VIEWING AREA
A large welding lense provides the user with a good peripheral vision to follow the weld. A grinding function also features with a simple push of a switch located on the exterior of the helmet. The switch locks the filter into a light state (shade DIN 4).
TRUE COLOUR LENS
The helmet uses a true colour filter which improves the contrast and visibility especially with green LED’s or lights on machine panels. The colours within the welding arc also appear more realistic.
The lense will auto detect the presence of the welding arc, automatically switching to a darker shade as quickly as 1/30,000th of a second. Even when the lense is in its light state, the helmet will protect against UV and IR radiation.
Powered by a solar cell, the helmet is backed up by replaceable backup batteries.
4 arc sensors react independently of each other to ensure light to dark switching is initiated as soon as the welding arc is struck.
A switching sensitivity knob on the outside of the helmet allows the user to fine tuned to work in different ambient light levels.
The light state of the helmet (DIN 4) is ideal for weld preparation prior to switching to the darker shade.
- Realistic view due to Parwelds “True Colour Technology” – advanced UV/IR filters
- Prevent eye strain, increase comfort and increase productivity, due to increased visibility
- A realistic view of the weld puddle to assist production of quality welds
- Increased view of welding/grinding equipment to ensure settings are correct to achieve optimum welding parameters
- Large viewing area of 101 x 94mm
- 4 light sensors – increased detection of the arc
- Auto darkening of the lens in 0.1s
- Advanced Digital Auto Darkening Filter – Fully variable shade 5 – 9 & 9 -13
- Adjustable delay function 0.1s – 1.0s to prevent eye dazzle when welding is completed
- Fully adjustable headgear to ensure a comfortable fit
- “Welding or grinding” selection process mode
- Ultra lightweight, just 530 grams to reduce strain on the neck and head
- Battery status display
- The XR937H Light Reactive Helmet is independently certified to BS EN 379 and BS EN 175, EN 166, ANSI Z87.1
- Supported with a comprehensive ‘2 Year Warranty’ on the ADF Filter (Excludes Batteries)
Spare Parts include:
- Auto darkening filter (ADF)
- Front cover lens
- Inside cover lens
- Head band assembly
- Sweat band
- Battery (2 required)