PARWELD XTM 182i MIG WELDING INVERTER
A single phase inverter MIG welder, the XTM 182i is suitable for use with either the smaller 5kg MIG wire spool or 15kg spool.
Welds materials up to 6mm with ease using either 0.6, 0.8 or 1.0mm MIG wire.
Infinite control of both volts and wire feed speed allows the user to adjust parameters to achieve optimum settings for the perfect weld. Digital displays show volts and wire feed speed, changing to amperage during the weld.
Choose between manual MIG set up or synergic.
Easy set up is possible using the machines synergic functions. Select wire type and wire diameter. Select amperage and the machine will adjust the welding voltage automatically. Trimming voltage and inductance to your personal preference is then possible. The voltage will increase or decrease penetration and the inductance affects the arc stability and droplet transfer.
A quality 4 roll wire feed ensures hassle free and smooth wire feed. Guide rollers are included with the machine with grooves for 0.6, 0.8 and 1.0mm wires, easily changeable by removing and turning the roller.
An industry standard euro torch connection allows the use of all good quality MIG torches. Supplied with the Parweld Eco-grip Max 150A MIG torch, taking industry standard Binzel style spares available from any welding supplier.
Perfect for in the workshop the Parweld XTM 182i is supplied on a wheeled trolley with built in storage drawer, hangers for welding cable and integrated gas bottle storage.
- Weld Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminium (up to 6mm thickness)
- 230V single phase
- 180A @ 20% duty cycle
- Settings chart on inside of wire feed door.
- 4 roll drive wire feeder
- Infinitely adjustable voltage (18 – 26.5V)
- Infinitely variable wire feed speed (2 – 15m/min)
- Adjustable burnback control
- Variable inductance
- Overload warning indicator
- Built in gas valve
- Use 5 or 15kg MIG wire spools
- Supplied with Parweld MIG torch – Integrated Knuckle Joint Systems allowing movements of the handle and neck independently from the cable assembly
- 3 year no quibble return to base warranty
- Manufactured to IP21S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
SUPPLIED WITH: Power source with euro connecting 3m Parweld Eco grip max 150A MIG torch, trolley with storage drawer, 3m gas hose, 3m earth lead, operating instructions
|Input Supply 50/60Hz||Fuse amps||Max current||Wire size||Duty Cycle||Dimensions / Weight||Generator requirements (+/-15%)|
|230V||32A||30 – 180A||0.6 – 1.0mm||180A @ 20%||1020 x 470 x 930 mm / 52kg||10 kVA|
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
The Parweld XTM 182I comes with a 3 year warranty which is upheld by Parwelds large UK headquarters situated in the West Midlands.