PARWELD XTM 201i MIG WELDING INVERTER
Parwelds smallest inverter MIG welder, the XTM 201i is suitable for use with both gas using solid wire or with gasless flux cored MIG wire.
Welds materials up to 4mm with ease using either 0.8 or 1.0mm MIG wire.
Synergic control of both volts and wire feed speed allows the user to infinitely adjust parameters to achieve optimum settings for the perfect weld. Digital displays show volts and wire feed speed, changing to amperage during the weld.
A quality 2 roll wire feed ensures hassle free and smooth wire feed. A guide roller is included with the machine with grooves for both 0.8 and 1.0mm wires, easily changeable by removing and turning the roller.
An industry standard euro torch connection allows the use of all good quality MIG torches. Supplied with the Parweld Eco-grip Max 150A MIG torch, taking industry standard Binzel style spares available from any welding supplier.
Perfect for in the workshop or for mobile use, the Parweld XTM range of machines are lightweight and housed in rugged cases for durability.
- Weld Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminium (up to 4mm thickness)
- 230V single phase
- 200A @ 25% duty cycle
- 2 roll drive wire feeder
- Use gas with solid MIG wire or reverse polarity and use gas less, self shielding MIG wire
- Infinitely adjustable voltage (18 – 26.5V)
- Infinitely variable wire feed speed (2 – 18m/min)
- Adjustable burnback control
- Variable inductance
- Overload warning indicator
- Built in gas valve
- Use 5kg MIG wire spools
- Supplied with Parweld MIG torch – Integrated Knuckle Joint Systems allowing movements of the handle and neck independently from the cable assembly
- 3 year no quibble return to base warranty
- Manufactured to IP21S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
SUPPLIED WITH: Power source with euro connecting 3m Parweld Eco grip max 150A MIG torch, 3m gas hose, 3m earth lead, operating instructions
|Input Supply 50/60Hz||Fuse amps||Max current||Wire size||Duty Cycle||Dimensions / Weight||Generator requirements (+/-15%)|
|230V||16A||200A||0.8 – 1.0mm||200A @ 25%||469 x 223 x 421 mm / 15.5kg||7 kVA|
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
The Parweld XTM 201I comes with a 3 year warranty which is upheld by Parwelds large UK headquarters situated in the West Midlands.