PARWELD XTT 182 DUAL VOLTAGE TIG WELDER
The Parweld XTT 182 has a DC welding output suitable for TIG welding of alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and titanium. A dual voltage machine, the XTT DV can be used with 230 or 110V power supplies, perfect for home, workshop or site work. Furthermore, these versatile little TIG welders are generator friendly, coping with ±15% voltage fluctuations.
In TIG mode the Parweld XTT 182 can weld materials up to 5mm in thickness.
In MMA mode, electrodes up to 4.8mm can be used with ease.
Supplied with a Parweld PRO Grip 26 torch with ergonomic handle for increased welder comfort. A knuckle joint improves cable flexibility and increased dexterity.
A high frequency start circuit makes for easy and uncontaminated arc starting, increasing Tungsten electrode life.
Trigger latching allows the user to release the trigger during long welds to improve comfort.
Adjustable post flow gas and downslope for professional looking welds.
- Dual voltage – 110 or 230V
- Lightweight for ultimate portability, just 7.8kg
- 180A @ 60% duty cycle
- Generator friendly
- Hot start function in MMA mode. The machine increases initial voltage to start the arc and then reduces once arc initiated.
- Adjustable post flow shielding gas
- Adjustable downslope
- Industrial 3550 dinse connectors
- 3 year full warranty (return to base)
- Optional additional 3 year warranty service plan
- Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
SUPPLIED WITH: Power source with 3m Parweld PRO grip max 26 (see gallery image above), 3m gas hose, 3m input cable, 3m earth lead, operating instructions
|Input Supply 50/60Hz||Fuse amps||Amperage range (DC)||Up Slope Function||Down Slope Function||Duty Cycle||Dimensions / Weight||Generator requirements (+/-15%)|
|10 – 180A||Fixed||0 – 10 sec||180A @ 60%||455 x 130 x 230 mm / 7.8kg||5kVA|
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
The Parweld XTT 182DV comes with a 3 year warranty which is upheld by Parwelds large UK headquarters situated in the West Midlands.
To see the Parweld XTT 182 being demonstrated, please select the above “product video” tab.