TECARC EMIG 250 COMPACT MIG WELDER
CALL NOW FOR BEST PRICES 01276 505012
The TecArc EMIG 250 MIG welder is a transformer based welder offering extreme performance, with the option of synergic and double pulse capabilities.
Using the very latest Mitsubishi hybrid chopper technology, the EMIG series combine the reliability of transformer based machines with the performance advantages of inverter technology making them a great choice in demanding industrial applications. In CV (Constant Voltage – MIG/MAG) the EMIG offers welding characteristics superior to any conventional step voltage or thyristor MIG machine, with a super smooth and stable arc producing low spatter and increased welding productivity.
A PCB continually monitors the arc, up to 10,000 times per second to make micro adjustments to maintain the exact power, even correcting for input power fluctuation and long cable runs.
Variable electronic inductance allows the user to “tune” the arc characteristics. A low setting produces a crisp high deposition with a cool arc, ideal for positional work and minimising penetration on thin materials. Increase the inductance and a softer arc ensues, offering more penetration and minimal spatter.
Running Aluminium with these machines using a standard MIG torch is made easy thanks to a built in arc start and finish circuit, which provides instant smooth arc starting.
Switch to CC (Constant Current – MMA/TIG) and the arc is just as good. Instant arc starts and smooth and stable current across the power range.
Additional benefits of the EMIG concept are low power consumption like an inverter but with the increased reliability and rugged build like transformer based machines (only one PCB inside!).
Supplied on wheels with Mains Power Lead and Earth Return
PRICE ABOVE FOR STANDARD – NON SYNERGIC AND NON DOUBLE PULSED MACHINE. These machines are highly bespoke, so we suggest calling to discuss exact specifications prior to ordering.
TECARC EMIG 250 KEY FEATURES
- True multi-process machine – MIG, MMA and TIG
- Infinite variable control of wire speed and welding power, just like an inverter
- 5 year warranty on transformer
- Exceptional welding characteristics in all processes
- 4 roll geared wire feed system for superior wire feeding – all metal construction
- 2T/4T trigger latching in MIG
- Variable burn back control
- MIG wire creep start and arc start function
- Reverse polarity function – allows use of flux cored wire for gasless welding
- Tune arc characteristics using variable inductance control
- Wire pinch off – removes ball for the next weld
- Digital volt/ammeter for EN1090 and other standards.
- Pre-setting of welding thickness on digital display
- Synergic MIG one knob control of output – when synergic option purchased
- Crater- fill function to slope down welding power at the end of the weld
- Lift TIG function for perfect starts in DC TIG mode
- MMA Anti-stick function – stops rods annealing and releases stuck rods
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING)
- MIG Torch
- Upgrade for Synergic function
- Upgrade to double pulse
- Validation to BS EN50504
Size approx. 710mm H + handle x 380mm W + rear wheels x 850mm long.
|Specification 230V or 400V||250A||300A||400A|
|Duty cycle @ 60%||250A||300A||400A|
|Maximum no load volts (OCV)||80V||80V||80V|
|Input fuse size||16/32A (230V)
|Welding wire||0.6 – 1.2mm||0.6 – 1.4mm||0.6 – 1.6mm|
|Minimum Generator Size||6kVA||7kVA||10kVA|
Why accept an imported machine when you can buy a top quality British made machine for a similar price?
Please note: TecArc machines are built to order and may take 7 – 14 working days from order to be built and dispatched. If you place an order online, one of sales team will be in touch to confirm delivery time scales. Also note our returns policy for these machines on our terms and conditions page.