TECARC M2000i 240 AMP MULTI PROCESS MIG WELDING INVERTER
CALL NOW FOR BEST PRICES 01276 505012
The TecArc M2000i is a true multi process welding inverter, providing excellent weld characteristics in MIG, DC TIG and MMA. Weighing just 13kg and full of power, this machine is extremely versatile and very electrically efficient. Unlike other multi process machines, the TecArc M2000i has TIG and MMA features seen on dedicated sets such as slope down in TIG and variable arc force in MMA. Being an inverter based machine, it is suited to being run by a generator (6 kVA required) making it even more versatile in its use. The concept behind the M2000i is that it incorporates the functionality of 3 machines, all rolled into one convenient package. Very simple and easy to use, this is an ideal choice for welding any material.
The TecArc M2000i is suited to site maintenance work, general repairs, light fabrication and light agricultural work.
Fitted with a standard euro adaptor, meaning cheaper spares and the possibility of using a MIG torch of your own choice. An optional compatible spool gun is also available, making welding of Aluminium easier.
This machine is built to BS EN 60974-1, BS EN 60974-10, its CE marked RoHS compliant & WEEE registered so you can be sure of the quality.
SUPPLIED WITH 3M EARTH AND 3M ELECTRODE LEAD ONLY
- Infinitely variable output between 10 and 200 amps with max amps of 240 on MIG
- Infinitely variable volts on MIG.
- Digital readout of actual A & V on MIG, TIG & MMA (displays set value prior to welding for easy setting)
- Reverse polarity option for MIG allows use of gasless MIG wire.
- Variable inductance on MIG to give perfect welding characteristics for all wire & material types.
- Robust wire feeding system with industry standard Euro connection.
- Takes standard 5kg MIG wire with a 15kg option.
- Torch trigger latching facility on MIG & TIG.
- True DC TIG lift arc for perfect starts.
- Variable gas post flow control on TIG for perfect weld finishes.
- Variable slope down on TIG to allow crater filling.
- Variable arc force on MMA welding.
- VRD built in on MMA welding for the best safety.
- Built in hot start for MMA welding gives fast electrode starting.
- Carry handle & shoulder strap fitted.
- Spool Gun package with 8m lead.
- Reverse Polarity option for MIG
- Remote current connector
- Foot pedal for use with TIG
- Upgrade to 2 year warranty
|Input Voltage||AC 230V|
|Dimensions (mm)||460 L x 360 H x 210 W|
|Weight Approx||13 Kg|
|Duty Cycle||200A @ 25%|
|Current Range (A)||MIG 30- 240
TIG 10 – 200
MMA 10 – 170
|Welding wire size (mm)||0.8 – 1.0 mm|
|Input Fuse slow type||16A or 13A at approx. 2/3 power|
Why accept an imported machine when you can buy a top quality British made machine for a similar price?
Please note: TecArc machines are built to order and may take 7 – 14 working days from order to be built and dispatched. If you place an order online, one of sales team will be in touch to confirm delivery time scales. Also note our returns policy for these machines on our terms and conditions page.