TECARC T-MIG 463HD INDUSTRIAL COMPACT MIG WELDER
The TecArc 480 amp industrial grade compact MIG welder is a high quality, heavy duty British made machine designed for all industrial welding applications. This 480 amp version is a three phase machine and now comes with the 60% duty cycle at 440A. As there are a plethora of options to truly make this machine a bespoke MIG welder, we would suggest you call to talk through the options prior to purchasing.
Renowned in the industry for great performance and solid build quality, these machines offer welding performance which is hard to beat. Technical Arc say these machines are built to last over 25 years.
Minimal spatter and a soft stable arc makes welding that much easier to produce quality results. At the heart of every industrial MIG set is a large copper wound transformer and other heavy duty components all constructed in a robust steel powder coated case. Technical Arc guarantee these machines to have the lowest long term maintenance costs of any similar machine and have some of the best long term backup, with all parts available for a minimum of 20 years.
SUPPLIED AS STANDARD WITH MAINS LEAD AND 3M EARTH RETURN LEAD ONLY
ONE YEAR WARRANTY WITH 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON COPPER WOUND TRANSFORMER
TECARC T-MIG KEY FEATURES
- Good range of Volt steps for fine power adjustments and super smooth welding characteristics
- Now comes with a 20A minimum setting for thinner materials
- Industry standard Euro torch connection
- 100% copper wound transformer with 5 year warranty
- Very high duty cycle
- Great welding characteristics and built in adjustable electronic burn back
- Infinitely variable wire feed speed control
- Torch trigger latching fitted
- Fan cooled to provide a higher duty cycle than most similar sized machines
- Fully variable wire speed adjustment
- Can be used with all wire and spool sizes
- Very strong steel casing and large 300mm wheels with front castors for manouverability
- Quality wire drive system and powerful motor
- 4 roll drive as standard
- Takes a full sized gas cylinder
- Volt switches have metal shafts – not plastic like other brands.
- High, over 90% efficiency design to minimise electricity consumption
- Over 80% of supply chain value is of British origin.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING)
- MIG Torch
- Digital Meters
- Validation to BS EN50504
- Upgrade to include reverse polarity function
- Fume extraction power supply output – 110 or 230V. Mount your extractor on the machine & the TS-MIG will power it directly.
Size approx. 730mm H + handle x 460mm W + rear wheels x 880mm long.
|Input fuse recommended (slow)||25/32A|
|Recommended min generator size (¾ output)||15 kVA|
|Dimensions (mm)||730 x 460 x 880|
|Wire Spool Size||5 or 15kg|
|Duty Cycle||440A @ 60%|
|Current Range (A)||20 – 480|
|Welding wire size (mm)||0.6 – 1.6 mm|
|Weight (Kg)||85 – 130 depending on model|
Why accept an imported machine when you can buy a top quality British made machine for a similar price?
Please note: TecArc machines are built to order and may take 7 – 14 working days from order to be built and dispatched. If you place an order online, one of sales team will be in touch to confirm delivery time scales. Also note our returns policy for these machines on our terms and conditions page.