TECARC TECFEED 250i SUITCASE WIRE FEED UNIT
The Tecfeed 250i suitcase wire feeder made by Technical Arc is robustly constructed in a reinforced moulded case to give a fully enclosed wire feed unit which is sealed against the elements. By using a wire feeder, MIG welding is possible. Designed to run off virtually any constant current or constant voltage power source, including MMA, MIG, TIG and engine driven welder generators.
Widely used by welders doing extensive hard facing, the Tecfeed is rugged enough to be used in even the harshest on site environments. Technical Arc have even driven a small car over the case to check its durability. The wire feeder requires no additional supplies, only welding cable connections and can run positive or negative polarity, giving outstanding performance with solid or flux cored wires. This model is fitted with a heavy duty contactor with a good safety margin to allow welding up to 250A.
Burnback control, wire inching and 2T/4T controls are located inside the unit.
- Connect to virtually any DC welding power source, CC or CV, even 24V batteries work well
- Reverse polarity allows use of flux cored, self shielding MIG wire
- Arc Voltage sensing wire speed control for arc stability
- Excellent performance with flux cored and solid wire types
- Bomb proof construction for use in the harshest of conditions
- All metal 2 roll drive system to ensure trouble free wire feeding
- Torch trigger latching and burn back control and wire inch
- Industry standard euro torch connection
- Heavy duty contactor to cope with up to 250A current
- Front control protection
- IP23 protection to prevent water ingress
- Welding current range 50 – 250A
- Will work with input voltages of between 20 and 110V (Welding down to 15V)
- Factory tested to 150V to ensure reliability
- Gas valve and contactor fitted as standard
- Quality British built
- Takes 15kg or 5kg spools
OPTIONS: Digital Amp and Voltage readouts, welding power control, welding extension cable, MIG torch, Flow gauge, non inline version available
Technical Arc are able to make bespoke wire feeders to suit your requirements. Please call if you require something different.
Amps & duty cycle 250A @ 60% max
Mac OCV 110V DC
Welding voltage 15-44V
Approx welding amps range on 1.0mm solid wire (CC 100-250 Amps) (CV 40-250 Amps)
Approx welding amps range on CC with 1.2mm solid wire (CC 150-250 Amps) (CV 100-250 Amps)
Wire speed range 2-20meters/min
Wire size 0.8-1.2 mm
Size approx 210Wx560Lx420H mm
Weight approx 9.5kg