TECARC TIG 256T DC WELDING INVERTER
CALL NOW FOR BEST PRICES 01276 505012
The TecArc TIG 256T DC welding inverter is a three phase, multi process machine designed for high quality DC TIG and MMA stick welding. High frequency starts the arc without touching the tungsten on the work piece for uncontaminated welds and increase tungsten life spans. Other features in this little inverters quiver are infinitely variable output, slope down and gas postflow control, digital ammeter and torch trigger latching.
The TIG 256T is ideal for fabrication and maintenance applications with excellent welding properties and a very stable a quiet arc. Constructed using Toshiba mosfets & other quality parts with a large safety margin for the best reliability. These are a well proven range of DC TIGs with 1000s sold.
Built to comply with BS EN 60974-1, CE marked, RoHS compliant and WEEE registered so you can be sure of the safety & quality.
Standard functions & features for all models
SUPPLIED AS STANDARD WITH MAINS LEAD AND 3M EARTH RETURN LEAD AND SWITCH PLUG ONLY
- Infinitely variable output up to machines max setting.
- Super smooth DC welding output.
- MMA stick welding facility.
- HF, high frequency starting.
- Post flow gas timer.
- Slope down control for perfect finishes to each weld.
- 2T/4T torch trigger latching.
- Pulse function
- Digital meter
- High duty cycle to cope with demanding applications.
- High efficiency so uses less electric than many other machines.
- Generator friendly.
- Engineer friendly (these machines can easily be maintained)
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING)
- Remote socket to accept foot pedal or hand remote.
- Fan on demand circuit fitted.
- Water cooling trolley.
- Air cooled trolley.
Size approx. 390 L x 280 H x 150 W
|Duty cycle @ 60%||210A|
|Input fuse (slow blow)||16A|
TecArc guarantee to fully support these models with spares & service for a minimum of 10 years.
Why accept an imported machine when you can buy a top quality British made machine for a similar price?
Please note: TecArc machines are built to order and may take 7 – 14 working days from order to be built and dispatched. If you place an order online, one of sales team will be in touch to confirm delivery time scales. Also note our returns policy for these machines on our terms and conditions page.