TECNA 7902/P 2.5kVA HAND SPOT WELDER WITH PULSE FUNCTION
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
Tecna 7902/P 2.5kVA semi-automatic hand held pulse spot welder suitable for up to 2.5mm + 2.5mm spot welding in bodyshop applications. This high performance pulse spot welder provides 2 kVA @ 50% and features a heavy duty transformer. A compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current, which enables to perform on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets.
- Professional, portable spot welder, versatile for vehicle repair shops.
- Pulse for use on high tensile steels commonly used on modern vehicles.
- Synchronous built-in electronic timer with SCR from 2 to 65 cycles.
- Current control with phase shift adjustment to carry out difficult welds, on very thin thickness, on rods with reduced diameter, on stainless steel sheet and similar.
- Cos fi control.
- Force adjustment with scale in daN.
- Additional arm couplings to provide larger opening between arms.
- All transformer are coated with F class insulation material. Tests are made using 4000 volts.
Supplied complete with 125 mm arms.
Large choice of arms and electrodes available (Please Ask)
|Input Voltage||230V 50 Hz|
|Power @ 50%||2 kVA|
|Maximum Welding Power||16 kVA|
|Welding Capacity||2.5mm + 2.5mm|
|Electrodes Force Short Arms daN||120 mm|