TECNA 6kVA WATER COOLED PNEUMATIC SPOT WELDER – 7913
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
Tecna 6kVA spot welding gun – 6kVA pneumatic, water cooled. With a 2 + 2mm spot welding capacity this pneumatic spot gun is designed for repetitive use in professional bodyshop environments. A 6kVA spot welding output at 50% duty cycle, with a 18kVA maximum output power.
- Pneumatic air-powered arms.
- Fully water cooled portable spot gun
- For high operating rate works in car body repair and light production works in industry
- Compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current which enables performance on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets
- Current control with phase adjustment to carry out difficult welds, on very thin thickness, on rods with reduced diameter, on stainless sheet and similar
- Balanced construction for easy operation
- Thread base for fixing on a bench
- A built in differential pressure switch operates the timer when the electrode force is correct
- Additional arm couplings available to provide larger opening between arms
- Includes either 250mm or 350mm arms and electrodes, or as bare unit.
- Extensive range of optional arms and electrodes available to suit this model – 150mm, 250mm, 350mm or 500mm – enquire for details.
|Input Voltage||400V 50Hz|
|Power @ 50%||6 kVA|
|Maximum Welding Power||16 kVA|
|Welding Capacity||2mm + 2mm|
|Electrodes (mm)||120 mm|