PROTECTOVAC MAX WELDING FUME EXTRACTION SYSTEM
Weldability’s ProtectoVac Max offers cost effective welding fume extraction whilst being highly portable. Extraction of fumes and dust is carried out directly at the source, either with the use of a fume extraction MIG torch or a nozzle (supplied).
An integrated cleaning system decreases running costs compared to disposable filter systems. The ProtectoVac filter can be cleaned manually, with particulates being captured into a bin safely.
A powerful single phase motor ensures effective suction of fume and is available as a 110V or 230V system.
Perfect for workshop, garage and training bay use. Its relatively low weight and compact design also lends itself well to being transported and used for on site welding – particularly important with the latest HSE enforcement of welding fume control measures. The ProtectoVac Max has been designed specifically to extract and filter metal particulate fumes created in the welding processes.
- 110 or 230v Options
- Metal pre filter / spark arrestor stops sparks.
- Castors for easy manouverability.
- 15 Litre detachable dust collection chamber with handle.
- Robust metal body
- Automatic start stop – senses welding activity through work return lead
- Supplied with 2.5m hose and magnetic nozzle as per product video
- Dust stop system for clean removal of filters
- Optional vacuum cleaner attachment available for end of day clean up
- Modular system
|Maximum airflow||180 m3/hr|
|Max. Vacuums rate (mm H20)||2.25|
|Dimensions||500mm x 630mm x 900mm|
When considering LEV systems for the workplace, its worth looking at the governments health and safety executive guidance to ensure any equipment is fit for purpose.
Not sure which fume extraction solution to go for? Feel free to contact us and we can make sure you have the appropriate information to select the right extraction for your welding tasks.