WELTEK NAVITEK GRINDING SYSTEM WITH FLIP UP SHADE 5 VISOR – AIR FED
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Weltek Navitek grinding system comes complete with the air fed Navitek grinding visor and the Airkos blower unit. An air fed helmet provides clean air by sucking in air through the air blower and filtering out fumes and particulates. Air fed helmets, sometimes referred to as PAPR helmets are worthwhile investments to provide both eye and respiratory protection from debris and fumes associated with grinding. The addition of a shade 5 visor means that your eyes are covered during oxy-fuel and plasma cutting, whilst being protected from harmful fumes.
A handy bag is also included to keep your PAPR system clean, protected and easily transportable.
NAVITEK GRINDING VISOR
- The Navitek® Clear Visor offers one of the largest clear grinding visors available on the market.
- The Navitek® shell and all its polycarbonates are certified for grinding with the specific standards EN 166B and EN 175B. The visor is made in perfectly clear 1,0mm thick polycarbonate.
- The excellent ergonomics provides perfect protection of the forehead, the ears and the neck.
- The Navitek® Clear Visor is equipped with the longitudinal headgear with 4 settings: height, width, angle, and longitudinal adjustment for welders operating with corrective glasses.
- DIN 5 (shade 5) visor provides an optimal shade for the eyes during cutting processes
NAVITEK GRINDING VISOR KEY FEATURES:
- Lightweight shell and longitudinal adjustment headgear
- Large Viewing Area
- Conforms to EN166B, 169 and EN175B
- 1 Year Warranty
AIRKOS BLOWER UNIT
When associated to the Airkos®, the Navitek® grinding visor provides the filtration of Solid and Liquid Particules (PSL). The bolted and flame retardant face seal guarantees a limited TH2 inward leakage inside the headtop. The main filter on the Airkos® is classified as re-useable (PRSL), and does not need to be replaced after every shift. The visual and sound alarm will inform the operator when to replace the filter.
The PRSL filter of the Airkos® is equipped with a pre-filter, blocking the largest particles and extending the lifecycle of the main filter. As an option, a pre-filter with active charcoals is available.
The Airkos® blower unit (PAPR) is approved and certified according to the EN 12941 standard, with and only with the Navitek® headtop.
Completing the alarm for the clogged filter, the filtration unit is also equipped with a distinctive alarm for the battery, informing the operator when the charge is running low.
The Airkos® is delivered with a standard 4-cell Lithium-ion battery. A heavy-duty battery with 6 Lithium-ion cells is also available. When equipped with the standard battery (Part Number CR7020), the Airkos® can provide up to 10 hours of operating time (with a new filter and on minimum airflow). Once equipped with the heavy-duty battery (Part Number CR7021), the Airkos® offers up to 15 hours, under the same conditions.
According to the welding application, the close environment and the operator’s habits, it is possible to select between 2 airflows on the Airkos®. 180l/m is the minimum airflow. With a simple push on the control knob, the unit increases the airflow to 220l/m.
A very large and padded belt provides an excellent comfort and a perfect support of the blower unit. As options, a padded harness and/or a belt extension are available to complete the existing belt.
Each Navitek® S4 Airkos is delivered with its own storage bag. The Airkos® storage bag is perfect for transport and stock of buffer spare parts.
AIRKOS UNIT KEY FEATURES:
- 2 Airflow Speeds 180 & 220 litres per minute
- Audible and Visual Clogged Filter Alarm
- Audible and Visual Low Battery Alarm
- Rechargable 4 Cell Lithium-ion Battery with 10 hours running time supplied as standard
- Airkos Supplies with Main Filter and Pre Filter
- Filtration: PRSLTH2
- Conforms to EN12941
- Weight: 1.18
- 1 Year Warranty (Lithium-ion Battery now also has a 12 month warranty)
TBWS are also able to provide all necessary spares for the Weltek range of helmets and air feeder systems (See related items below). Please call for pricing and availability.
NOTE: Image in gallery shows operator with black Airkos unit. This item is supplied as the red colour blower as shown in the main image.