WELTEK SHADE 5 GRINDING AND CUTTING HELMET – HELMET ONLY READY FOR CONNECTION TO AIRKOS BLOWER HOSE
A replacement / alternative helmet for use with Weltek Airkos air fed systems. A shade 5 darkened visor flips down suitable for Oxy Fuel and plasma cutting. When flipped up, the large clear poly carbonate screen provides the operator from grinding sparks whilst maintaining a clean air supply.
NAVITEK GRINDING VISOR
- The Navitek® Clear Visor offers one of the largest clear grinding visors available on the market.
- The Navitek® shell and all its polycarbonates are certified for grinding with the specific standards EN 166B and EN 175B. The visor is made in perfectly clear 1,0mm thick polycarbonate.
- The excellent ergonomics provides perfect protection of the forehead, the ears and the neck.
- The Navitek® Clear Visor is equipped with the longitudinal headgear with 4 settings: height, width, angle, and longitudinal adjustment for welders operating with corrective glasses.
- DIN 5 (shade 5) visor provides an optimal shade for the eyes during cutting processes
NAVITEK GRINDING VISOR KEY FEATURES:
- Lightweight shell and longitudinal adjustment headgear
- Large Viewing Area
- Conforms to EN166B, 169 and EN175B
- 1 Year Warranty
This helmet comes complete with face seal, head gear, shade 5 and grinding visors ready for connection to an existing Airkos blower and hose.
PLEASE NOTE: Order is for the helmet/mask only and is only compatible with the Airkos blower units.
TBWS are also able to provide all necessary spares for the Weltek range of helmets and air feeder systems. See the similar items section below for a list of the popular spares.