WORKHORSE FIAC WR 3HPXX – 150S BELT DRIVEN AIR COMPRESSOR
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The WR 3HPXX – 150S is available as a single or three phase air compressor. Produced by Fiac Workhorse, their cylinder blocks are made of cast iron, making them very hard wearing for industrial applications. This static air compressor features a 150 litre receiver, with a maximum of 10.7 cubic feet per minute. This Fiac Workhorse compressor is backed by a 2 year on site warranty.
- Cast iron cylinder block
- Air receiver built to latest European Standards 09/105 CE
- Heavy duty industrial motor with overload protection
- Twin cylinder pumps
- Fitted aftercoolers
- Aerodynamic flywheels for efficient cooling
- Slow running pumps giving lower noise levels & longer life expectancy
- Automatic stop/start controls
- UK built & tested to latest European standards
- Full backup by our factory trained engineers
- 2 Year conditional warranty (Subject to registration terms & conditions)
- 1/2″ BSP female outlet
NOTE: When choosing an air compressor, please refer to the CFM FAD (cubic feet per minute – free air displacement) value. If the air tool requires 3 CFM for example, the compressor should supply at least 3 CFM FAD.
It is advised that the 3HPXX compressor is run using a 16A supply. However, in locations where a good 230V supply is present a domestic supply can suffice.
|Air Reciever Litres||150|
|Free Air CFM||10.7|
|Electrical Phase||1 or 3|
|Dimensions (mm)||1350 x 540 x 1050|
“Workhorse compressors provide more than just air… …it’s dependable air delivery… …designed and built to the highest European Standards for heavy use” Demand… A Workhorse!
Our website now has a range of compressed air hose and fittings suitable for this compressor. We have listed a few in the related items section below for ease. If you are unsure what’s required, feel free to give us a call to discuss.